Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Here in SA we gots he farmer boy-man / man-boy type..

You know, short pants, tanned no shirt, hat, driving a h-u-g-e tractor,

nice and built, from working outdoors from 04:00 to 07:00Hubba-hubba-smiley

But I like qute and cuddly...:frown:

trialbyerror Wrote:Here in SA we gots he farmer boy-man / man-boy type..

I'm very cuddly Wink

southbiochem Wrote:There is one particularly hot French guy I see regularly in town, he does art and sells it in the same places...

OMG....I would jump on him and rape him....he is THAT hot..pretty face, bright eyes, always smiles, perfect slim yet defined body....

Yes some are very pretty, it's true Smile

southbiochem Wrote:mmm...

but I bet is was French who brought it here...Italians brought other things, and Greeks....I don't think we have any Greeks...

Don't really know that much about Peruvian cuisine...My sis went there, so I'll have to ask her
I did an oral about it for my spanish class, appearently, they have lots of influence (italian, french, greek, even japanese (wtf?), etc.)

trialbyerror Wrote:Here in SA we gots he farmer boy-man / man-boy type..

I also like (and am) cuddly, and never fell on an "uncuddly" guy, but I often hear lots of complains about the fact that people are not cuddling, they just think about sex etc.
So as everywhere, cuddly people are quite rare. Big Grin

Ekwarph just defeated himself on Last Person to Post Wins

Therefore I am victor by default!

I protest.

I can't hear you, I'm dancin' with my headphones <3

Smile

First of all those dinky little jellybeans aren't headphones...real headphones are supposed to swallow your entire head and completely shut you out from reality (parents/spouses screaming at you? nope! house on fire? nope! box of orphan kittens about to be run over by a truck? nope! about to drive off a cliff? nope!) :biggrin:

And secondly, here's my reaction to the girl talking in that video:

Miles Wrote:First of all those dinky little jellybeans aren't headphones...real headphones are supposed to swallow your entire head and completely shut you out from reality (parents/spouses screaming at you? nope! house on fire? nope! box of orphan kittens about to be run over by a truck? nope! about to drive off a cliff? nope!) :biggrin:

And secondly, here's my reaction to the girl talking in that video:

Ekwarph who wins? Yes BUNNY

That's true about the unbearable way of speaking of the girl Big Grin