• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Bighug for GS

I'll accept your hug... But sorry... I won

Wait I want a hug. I guess I win

Hugs to you all but im still winning

The Book of the Wing, House of Feathers 1:1

And the Generals argued as the cackling of chickens..."

“However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them — the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites — as the LORD your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God” (Deuteronomy 20:16-18[/URL]).

Is that why they tore down Jericho?

My (non-existant) God...I forgot how boring the Deuteronomy was...

Try Judges:

"Again the Israelites cried out to the Lord, and he gave them a deliverer—Ehud, a left-handed man, the son of Gera the Benjamite. The Israelites sent him with tribute to Eglon king of Moab. 16Now Ehud had made a double-edged sword about a cubitd long, which he strapped to his right thigh under his clothing. 17He presented the tribute to Eglon king of Moab, who was a very fat man. 18After Ehud had presented the tribute, he sent on their way those who had carried it. 19But on reaching the stone images near Gilgal he himself went back to Eglon and said, “Your Majesty, I have a secret message for you.”

The king said to his attendants, “Leave us!” And they all left.

20Ehud then approached him while he was sitting alone in the upper room of his palacee and said, “I have a message from God for you.” As the king rose from his seat, 21Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king’s belly. 22Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it. 23Then Ehud went out to the porchf ; he shut the doors of the upper room behind him and locked them." (Judges 3:15-22)

uh huh.....

I prefer the gay bashing bit of Romans under the powerful words of Saulo de Tarso