Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Justinintendo Wrote:Not now...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now.............Tank

Junk.. Absolute junk
We made a much better one. The 155 mm self propelled gun. (go google) made by Denel...

The problem is that once the gun has fired, and even before the projectile has landed, any military field force with 2 grains of salt can get the co-ordinates and neutralise it

Ours can fire and be mobile long before the it can be even triangulated

Made in good old SA when SA was SA and had a military force recond to be equal to Israel

Today, our "army" can go on strike...:mad:...:mad:...

I kid you not, they have done so a few times already..

that's what happens when you don't have Germany training your army in the XIX century..:tongue:

seriously strikes on the Army?.....unthinkable here..

This ones have caused so much stirring in neighbouring countries, it's almost ridiculous

nobody is thinking about war..honestly

Just getting my daily win before I go take over the Galaxy.

You can have the galaxy for all I care..

seriously...

shoot us alll

southbiochem Wrote:that's what happens when you don't have Germany training your army in the XIX century..:tongue:

seriously strikes on the Army?.....unthinkable here..

This ones have caused so much stirring in neighbouring countries, it's almost ridiculous

nobody is thinking about war..honestly

Seriously... Strikes which included toy-toying, and skirmishes with the police, who used rubber bullets to disperse the striking troops....

But to my question...

If nobody's thinking war, why build weapons?
Did you google.. Nope???? Hush, hush, my boy, go google...:biggrin:

*pulls pants down and takes a giant poop on war*

Justinintendo Wrote:*pulls pants down and takes a giant poop on war*

Now ther's a short term view...

WAR: -
Cleans up the bottom of the gene pool, reduces over-population, creates inovation, creates employment, and best of all MEGA oportunities for boy-man, man-man, boy-boy, man-boy sex Hubba-hubba-smiley

well, lets have sex, not war then