Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
I think, if you search the Lords prayer, you can get the OP, but basically, there is this quite qute twinkie at the farm (remember it's a clothing optional resort) who has the entire Lords prayer tatooed on his back....

Now, every darn time I get all hot-n-bothered when I see his yummie bod, I disolve into a heap of giggles, imagining myself humping him from the back 'an reading the Lords prayer at the same time...:biggrin:

ESPECIALLY the bits- his rod and staff, they comfort me....Biglaugh
he makes me down to lie...Biglaugh.... So I posted and asked all you people for advice on how would you guys cope / not giggle / burst out laughing at the "moment critique"...Biglaugh

Then, to top it, his voice sounds like he's got a pea stuck in his wind-pipe, thats why we've nick-named him sqweeky....

Now, having managed to get over the giggles, imagine if he happened to be a screamer....Biglaugh

But go read the post

Interesting... so who is J?

Me , ben ,moi,ich ,ik ,Yo,ek,Eu,Ako,Ana, Ink ,ani,Ja,Main,io.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Me , ben ,moi,ich ,ik ,Yo,ek,Eu,Ako,Ana, Ink ,ani,Ja,Main,io.

DUDE!!!!!
You! RoflRemybussi

Huh? I'm sorry, I'm very tired and confused by all this Sad

trialbyerror Wrote:I think, if you search the Lords prayer, you can get the OP, but basically, there is this quite qute twinkie at the farm (remember it's a clothing optional resort) who has the entire Lords prayer tatooed on his back....

Now, every darn time I get all hot-n-bothered when I see his yummie bod, I disolve into a heap of giggles, imagining myself humping him from the back 'an reading the Lords prayer at the same time...:biggrin:

ESPECIALLY the bits- his rod and staff, they comfort me....Biglaugh
he makes me down to lie...Biglaugh.... So I posted and asked all you people for advice on how would you guys cope / not giggle / burst out laughing at the "moment critique"...Biglaugh

Then, to top it, his voice sounds like he's got a pea stuck in his wind-pipe, thats why we've nick-named him sqweeky....

Now, having managed to get over the giggles, imagine if he happened to be a screamer....Biglaugh

But go read the post

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Now I remember :biggrin:Sagrin1luvuLlkissLaughSperm Sperm

Love you Miles, but I'm still up-top ya

trialbyerror Wrote:Love you Miles, but I'm still up-top ya

Oh please keep it that way, if there's anyone worthy to be there it's you sir LlkissLlkissLlkiss SpermSpermSperm :redface::redface::redface: 1luvu1luvu1luvu HerzHerzHerz SagrinSagrinSagrin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SmileysexWelcomeIm-blushing-smileyI-sense-chemistry

*boom*!!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!