Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
it's when they stop ranting and start sweet talking you..

Bowyn Aerrow and Trialbyerror are masters at this..

Listen Sonny, I will take this cane and smack you with it, then drag you to my bed room and show you what I can do with my staff...

I will win.....

[SIZE="4"]Winning again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW that sounds more like a fetish ...[/SIZE]

Oh my!!!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Just say the prayer with me 'Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me....'

And this folks is why I'm soooo going to hell.....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Just say the prayer with me 'Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me....'

And this folks is why I'm soooo going to hell.....

lmao! Bowyn, you just reminded me of something so funny!

I had gone out to a diner with a group of friends. We pulled up, and there were two huge busses in the parking lot. We walked in, and the entire diner was filled with Amish/Mennonite people. We were the only non-Amish in the place.

Well at first it was very strange, and then one of my friends says, "Now now, I'm sure they're more afraid of us than we are of them!" and we started to laugh. Then she says...."I wonder what they say to each other during sex..."

Before we could 'shush' her, she starts to say:

"Oh Jerimiah! Thy rod and thy staff! Oh, they comfort me! Oh yes! Maketh me lay down in green pastures!"

I swore we were going to Hell for that dinner!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Amish people have sex thru hole in sheets is this true?

CellarDweller Wrote:lmao! Bowyn, you just reminded me of something so funny!

I had gone out to a diner with a group of friends. We pulled up, and there were two huge busses in the parking lot. We walked in, and the entire diner was filled with Amish/Mennonite people. We were the only non-Amish in the place.

Well at first it was very strange, and then one of my friends says, "Now now, I'm sure they're more afraid of us than we are of them!" and we started to laugh. Then she says...."I wonder what they say to each other during sex..."

Before we could 'shush' her, she starts to say:

"Oh Jerimiah! Thy rod and thy staff! Oh, they comfort me! Oh yes! Maketh me lay down in green pastures!"

I swore we were going to Hell for that dinner!

Oh heck.... The Lords prayer.... Celler, did you read my posts about the twink dude at the farm, who has the entire Lords prayer tattoed on his back?

I rather fancy the lad, but disolve into a mound of giggly-wobbly flesh every time I think of trying to do the dude while reading....Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me and..

He makes me down to lie....Biglaugh

hello it's me Sheep

Hello me, welcome to GS...Wavey