Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
elad12 Wrote:There is a guy I see at a coffeehouse I go to. I talked to him a few times months ago. He's a really macho type guy (which I'm not) He always stares at me every time I'm in there, but it's so weird it freaks me out and I never look at him anymore. It's this ominous stare and I can't tell if he wants to fuck me or kill me. It's just weird. I see him come in and I just pull out my i phone and start playing wordgames or something.

If he does it again, stare back. Don't break eye contact until he stops. If he doesn't stop, get up and slowly approach him while retaining eye contact - don't utter a word. Get right up to his face, and make sure your expression remains deadpan. If he still continues, do a back flip onto your table, rip your shirt off and emit a primal roar before shouting "AT LAST! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, CHOSEN ONE!"

That should get him to stop.

I would much rather you just come and talk to me Murlz..

you know we can be the awesomest couple of bilingual mestizos :biggrin:

Miles Wrote:If he does it again, stare back. Don't break eye contact until he stops. If he doesn't stop, get up and slowly approach him while retaining eye contact - don't utter a word. Get right up to his face, and make sure your expression remains deadpan. If he still continues, do a back flip onto your table, rip your shirt off and emit a primal roar before shouting "AT LAST! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, CHOSEN ONE!"

That should get him to stop.

That's just gross. I'm afraid he might like that

Ntacb...aww dale. Haha. When are we going to do facetime...I still have a slow net though Cry

don't you have a face already?...

or is it detachable? *scratches head*

Monkey see, Monkey do
Everyone - now - throw some poo!

Evan88 Wrote:Ntacb...aww dale. Haha. When are we going to do facetime...I still have a slow net though Cry

Let me know when it speeds up enough. I want to try. It will be fun. Can't wait Smile

elad12 Wrote:Let me know when it speeds up enough. I want to try. It will be fun. Can't wait Smile

Have you tried it with other people? Smile

I havent...lol

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Monkey see, Monkey do
Everyone - now - throw some poo!

I'm so sorry but any poo I might see does not last more than a few second without bleach all over it.

I wouldn't want to cause any chemical burn to any of you

Evan88 Wrote:Have you tried it with other people? Smile

I havent...lol

No I haven't. I wanted our first time to be together Smlove2