Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
[Image: stash-1-50a8afbf1c966.gif]

Nope, still not posting.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I'm serious, I'm not posting right now!

Perodically, I stuff it into thousands and thousands of ampules.

Due to the poor quality of the last delivery of ampules (india) I have to now visually examine the sealing of each ampule. (molten glass)

To do this, I am in close proximity of the sealing sub process which is done at very high tempratures.

To conclude the run took 18H instead of 9h, so that there is time to examine the ampules, firsts before the filling sub process by that individual, and then by me.

since then I have quite bad coughing spasms, Which seem to be controlled when I take cough syrup and sinus clearing medication.

I can't work out if I coincedently have a cold/flu or if it is related to the fumes from the Isocynate

Ain't interested in my doctor right now

Both you and the operator there NEED TO WEAR A MASK.

If your work place does not give you one, then go buy one yourself.

Don't inhale that stuff.

southbiochem Wrote:Both you and the operator there NEED TO WEAR A MASK.

If your work place does not give you one, then go buy one yourself.

Don't inhale that stuff.

This I know, but it does not answer to my confusion, masks are available I made certain of that long ago when I commissioned the project.

I admit, I haven't used masks, since the commisioning, and the operators also refuse to do so, which I have in writing as indemnification.

BTW not a single operator will wear masks.... But that's another issue...

Sweety pie.

When it comes to chemicals 1 of 2 things is true: toxic or carcinogenic..or both.

You maybe sick but the fumes don't help. I linked you to a paper where the toxic effects of Isocyanate on the lungs was studied

southbiochem Wrote:Sweety pie.

When it comes to chemicals 1 of 2 things is true: toxic or carcinogenic..or both.

You maybe sick but the fumes don't help. I linked you to a paper where the toxic effects of Isocyanate on the lungs was studied

Now there's an answer I like, two probibilities with three possible conclusions.!

You should become a politician!

But thanks, I think option 3 is probibly right. I have a cold/flue, aggrivated by the fumes, which by now has worn off, going 3 days now, and I am left with the symptoms of the infection, so I'll keep up the meds...

Ta duckie
quack

southbiochem Wrote:[Image: Amazon_rainforest.jpg]

Amazon

Whoa - I didn't know they named a whole country after Amazon.com....