Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
BashingNope i escaped

Don't really care about winning today, but I guess I did anyway.

In late 2016 a planet called Earth was struck and destroyed by a comet. The course of the comet could easily been altered with a missile strike by one of Earth's powerful countries, but the entire planet was at the time distracted watching on Pay-Per-View the live divorce proceeding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as his mistress Chloe was about to the stand. This is the last known communication from planet Earth recorded on a website called GaySpeak in a thread called 'Last Person to Post Wins' as said by a profile named Iceblink: "The sky is purple and afire and I am coughing up a lung, but I am still winning!"

Iceblink Wrote:In late 2016 a planet called Earth was struck and destroyed by a comet. The course of the comet could easily been altered with a missile strike by one of Earth's powerful countries, but the entire planet was at the time distracted watching on Pay-Per-View the live divorce proceeding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as his mistress Chloe was about to the stand. This is the last known communication from planet Earth recorded on a website called GaySpeak in a thread called 'Last Person to Post Wins' as said by a profile named Iceblink: "The sky is purple and afire and I am coughing up a lung, but I am still winning!"

Cellardweller calls from his hidey hole.

I'm still here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

“No-one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No-one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us…”

Jeff Wayne – The War of the Worlds

War of The Worlds, Richard Burton.

That's from War of the Worlds? I thought it was Horton Hears a Who. So you lost and I won!

I don't need movie references to win. Wink

artyboy Wrote:“No-one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No-one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us…”

Jeff Wayne – The War of the Worlds

War of The Worlds, Richard Burton.

War of the worlds..........
Da-da-da-da-daaaaa
da-da-da-da-daaaaa

The Irony of that film is that viruses, which is the greatest threat to mankind becomes our greatest ally

Wonder how many people got that?

Yeah, okay. Whatever you say. Wink

Oh look, I win!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!