Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
no, YOU'RE standing next to the winner
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

she went to college "with a guy in his sketch group. They didn't actually have a theater they were affiliated with - they put on shows in their friends' backyard. In one of the sketches, Bill was wearing overalls and no shirt. "I'm from Idaho, and that's a total turn-on. After the show, I was, 'Who is that funny guy in the overalls?"

ummmm.......whut?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The couple married in October 1945 after delaying their wedding six times due to Milliken's military commitments during the war. They moved to Connecticut, where they lived in a one-bedroom apartment while Milliken completed his senior year at Yale University.[1] They had two children: William Milliken Jr., born October 14, 1946, and Elaine Milliken, who was born on June 6, 1948 and died of cancer in 1993.[2] Helen and William Milliken moved to his native Traverse City, Michigan, after his graduation from Yale University in 1946. She raised their two children while William worked for the family business, the now defunct Milliken's Department Store.

I have a feeling you might have posted here mistakenly miles, but meet the winner Smile

In a time when the majority of image manipulators are using digital photography and post production software such as Adobe Photoshop Adrian has notably chosen to use traditional optical photography and manual 'cut and paste' collaging techniques in the pursuit of what he has described as a "more truthful and unclouded representation" of his subject matter.

Miles Wrote:The couple married in October 1945 after delaying their wedding six times due to Milliken's military commitments during the war. They moved to Connecticut, where they lived in a one-bedroom apartment while Milliken completed his senior year at Yale University.[1] They had two children: William Milliken Jr., born October 14, 1946, and Elaine Milliken, who was born on June 6, 1948 and died of cancer in 1993.[2] Helen and William Milliken moved to his native Traverse City, Michigan, after his graduation from Yale University in 1946. She raised their two children while William worked for the family business, the now defunct Milliken's Department Store.

You copy and paster! The Milliken family was very popular in Michigan. William Milliken, the former governor, is from a time when there were true moderates in the Republican party. This is what he said in a 2010 interview about current social issues:
"They should continue to be talked about, and they were, to a lesser extent, issues during my governorship. But I’ve always believed strongly in freedom of choice for women. I believe strongly in stem cell research. Those are volatile and difficult subjects. But they were major issues even at my time. I believe that gay marriage is an issue that has been made into a volatile issue and it should not. I believe that freedom of choice for gay marriage is right, and it’s one that we ought to be supportive of. … Stem cell research provides great hope for the future. We ought to be willing to speak out in favor of it. "

The Milliken family was very popular in Michigan. William Milliken, the former governor, is from a time when there were true moderates in the Republican party. This is what he said in a 2010 interview about current social issues:
"They should continue to be talked about, and they were, to a lesser extent, issues during my governorship. But I’ve always believed strongly in freedom of choice for women. I believe strongly in stem cell research. Those are volatile and difficult subjects. But they were major issues even at my time. I believe that gay marriage is an issue that has been made into a volatile issue and it should not. I believe that freedom of choice for gay marriage is right, and it’s one that we ought to be supportive of. … Stem cell research provides great hope for the future. We ought to be willing to speak out in favor of it. "

Unlike traditional encyclopedias, Wikipedia follows the procrastination principle regarding the security of its content; it started almost entirely open – anyone could create articles, and any Wikipedia article could be edited by any reader, even those who did not have a Wikipedia account. Modifications to all articles would immediately become available. As a result, all articles could contain inaccuracies, ideological biases, and nonsensical or irrelevant text until an editor would correct these issues.

Looked like content removal w/o reason, if it was good faith, that's ok. Ronk01 talk 21:08, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
BTW, i think, the reason why i changed it is pretty obvious if you follow the "sources". There is a forum being used to accuse the vast majority of users of copyright infringement and that same forum accuses moderators of copyright infringement, but if you follow what the forum says the user it accuses is not even a moderator (not to mention this is talking about only one user). Benjamin breaking (talk) 21:12, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Benjamin, posting copyrighted content is an infringment of copyright, no matter if it appears on a forum or in a book of science. Your position about taringa which clearly violates any rule about registered content, is anything but impartial. What a shame. Fma12 (talk) 02:35, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
(copy paste so i don't have to write the same thing again) Benjamin breaking (talk) 21:14, 28 January 2011 (UTC)

Just two more things i want to clarify:

There is no point in saying taringa is not google (we could say taringa is not youtube either).
To accuse someone of copyright infrigement there must be sources that be trustworthy and the topic has to become relevant outside of wikipedia before we can include it. "the owners of Taringa are clearly breaking the law" is something that can be clearly included when it appears in more than one newspaaper like clarin or la nacion or if taringa owners be taken to the court.
Benjamin breaking (talk) 21:19, 28 January 2011 (UTC)

Benjamin, there IS a point in saying taringa is not google, because if you read the interview cited, it were the owners of taringa themselves who named google, comparing both sites. This comparison is clearly wrong because taringa works in a different way than google. As a matter of fact, taringa DOES has loads of post containing copyrighted material. No matters if the website doesn´t host them in its own servers, forbidden links are ON taringa pages. And this is an infringment of copyright, because the site has moderators and the links remains for a long time without deletion. This also consists of an infringment of the law although its owners deny the charges. All the texts about laws breaking are referenced with reliable sources. You can find them on the web and read for yourself and you will understand what the article talks about. Fma12 (talk) 02:22, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
Maybe you would like to read Wikipedia:Notability and Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources. Garnet 753 (talk) 12:39, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
Take youtube as an example. The article covers copyright infrigement issues not only because you can go to youtube and find copyright material