Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
win win win win how often do I have to say it? win win win win

All I do is win Smile

You lose some, I win some.

*Yer all winners!!!! Each of ye in one way or another! Don't argue with each other about it, Share the love and win together like friends and lovers. Don't leave anyone out, be friendly*....... Cut all this crap... Ye all know I win!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *Evil Laugh Turns into Giggle* RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasion

All those smilies and I still win!

win still I Smile

WolfEyes300 Wrote:*Yer all winners!!!! Each of ye in one way or another! Don't argue with each other about it, Share the love and win together like friends and lovers. Don't leave anyone out, be friendly*....... Cut all this crap... Ye all know I win!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *Evil Laugh Turns into Giggle* RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasionInvasion

I'm a fuckin lover of your smiles so I win Smile Smile Smile

BlueStar Wrote:I'm a fuckin lover of your smiles so I win Smile Smile Smile

Too bad, my smiles are all mine HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I winn

WolfEyes300 Wrote:Too bad, my smiles are all mine HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I winn

Noooooooooooo they're mine, and mine are yours!!!!! Hehe!!

Takes the win while you two flirt.