Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last few days.
So the last couple of days have been interesting. Last night I hung out with my friend we’ll call Maggie, and a new friend we’ll call Ivan. We just talked for a long time and laughed. At one point, his suite-mates came over and I was struck by one. It was all I could do to not try to impress him. He was just so chill and nice. And it’s weird, but I have been thinking not of the fun we had last night as a group, but him. It’s the weirdest feeling, and I don’t know what it is because I just met him last night…I don't really know what it could be....Then I became even more hopeful when Maggie told me she talked to him and the other suite-mate on the way back to her dorm and he said he was bisexual. I don't know what this is....any ideas?...

maybe as your friend Maggie to hook you two up or the next time you happen to see him again strike up a conversation about the fun you had that night and invite him to hang out some time.

Sounds like you're definitely smitten - could it be lust at first sight? Wink

Alright thanks Smile idk if he likes me..ugg....

do some research, look at his FB or do you have any other common friends. Is he dating?

Sounds to me like a hookup.Confusedmile:

"Lust at first sight..." Hmm interesting comment there Monk. Jaded much :tongue:

Well Livingproof I don't know what to tell you.

Sounds to me you are smitten, bit by the love bug - whatever you want to call it. I am, however, doubting this is mere lust. I'm an old romantic fool. Wink

My crystal ball (with is deep crack) keeps on flashing the words 'No Spoilers'.

Spoilers: Its like you want to see this movie, been waiting to see it for a long time, finally get the tickets and someone walks up to you and tells you how the movie ends - they spoiled the movie for you - you hate it - everyone hates spoilers.

Regardless how the movie ends, that flapping mouth ruined it for you.

So this time, no spoilers.

thanks all Smile