Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last message
I'm so sorry to hear, I don't know what more to add Sad Hope time will heal all wounds and make things better

Bighug
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Okay, NOW I'm officially disgusted by Blue's behavior. He's a predator, and I have no guilt in wishing him every ill karma has to offer him. May he live forever, and always be alone.

Bowyn, I hope by the time you've read this that you've eaten your favorite food, taken a refreshing nap, and seen the world a little bit brighter...

He's a creep? OH MY GOD. EW.

I just cant belive this happened Sad Lots of strenght to your direction BA.

strange behavior .... sorry to hear that :-(

I cannot wrap my mind around how sick this sad sorry fuck Blue is. What a pathetic, miserable life. I just...I don't have the words.

I'm so sorry this happened to you Bowyn. We're all here for you. You've got balls of steel. You're the one who comes out on top here.

this type of person makes my blood boil, I'm so glad the relationship didn't go any further. I can't even stand breathing the same air as that kind of asshole.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

This makes me so mad, I blistered my pinky doing my job...

This really makes me mad. Here I am unable to get a boyfriend. Then you have people like Blue befriending one of the best people on the site, only to destroy the relationship with mind games and hatred. It really boils my blood.

Bowyn, trust me when I say there are a lot of good people in this world.

Quote:Simply because
He promised to come soon,
I have waited through
The long Ninth Month night
To see the early-morning moon appear.

Yoshimine no Harutoshi, one of "36 immortals" (Sanjūrokkasen) of Heian poetry.
*hugs* David