Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last message
Sorry this happened at all. Sad to know that in just over 12 months 2 member that are held in high esteem by this community have fallen into a trap.

Blue had always made me feel uncomfortable hence why I got my back up in my 'Champix' thread, I simply didn't like him.

But like with Jay I watched from a distance, things just happened to fast and seemed to be too dreamy to turn out good, but to have stepped in and expressed concern I would have been quickly fobbed off, so I remain silent. The Gayspeak community is always here to cushion the fall.

I suspect there is one more train wrech waiting to happen amongst us and when that happens, we will once again come together.

BA and Kat, this whole incident has bought the 2 of you together and formed a friendship and a bond that other wise may never have happened, so something good at least did come from these even though the both of you are deeply hurt and kicking yourself from one end of the street to the other for not seeing Blue's rouse earlier.

Oh, Bowyn. Again... what can anyone say except that we are here for you. I'm so glad that you continue to show up on these forums. That in itself speaks to what a strong survivor you are. I cried reading your original post on this thread. I have never understood what twists a soul to want to hurt someone else intentionally.

Kat, the same goes for you. Thanks for showing up, facing this challenge, and being there for Bowyn. I hope you can both nurture your trust and find people who will hold it with love and integrity. Be open to healing: even this situation may offer an opportunity for that in ways that aren't clear at first.

cardiganwearer Wrote:Bowyn Aerrow I didn't post on the other thread. So let me say here you have my sympathy, horrible thing to happen.

That said I can't help noticing from a quick look round that you're posting elsewhere on the boards without a trace of rancour or ill will and being quite cheerful and retaining your sound judgement. Makes me think you have your shit sufficiently together to get through this. If that's just a mask, keep doing it anyway, we are very much defined by what we actually do, which often leads the way in what we actually feel.

If it were me I'd probably be posting complete poison all over this site (who said 'no change there then', own up?) out of spite and revenge.

Lilitu got it right, it is all about you now. Chin up!

I present a calm, cool exterior nearly all the time. It takes a lot to get me visibly angry, or sad or any of that. Dan who I have lived with for 15 years was scared that my hands were visibly shaking. It scared him because he knows that it takes a lot to get me to show my emotions.

As Kat here knows through our phone conversations I have ran through rage and grief. A few other things too.

I also edit what I write. I don't often write something and just hit send I pause, read what I wrote and edit.

There is a lot more going on on my end than I am revealing.

Bowyn,

As a fellow survivor I just want you to know I'm feeling for you. Man I'm at a loss for words right now. It's triggering something in me. Anyway I'm here for you but I understand that exactly what he told you. Sorry man, really

BA I've read your posts over the few months Ive been a member and always enjoyed them. This wasn't a post I or anyone else was expecting, and Im sorry that you seem to have been the target of Blue's activity.

From what you've said, it could have been any one of us.

Thanks for sharing the pain. Despite what he did to you, something tells me it had the potential to have been much worse, so in a way your a survivor all over again.

This should serve as a warning to any of our members who find themselves being drawn into an online relationship. You can never be too careful :frown:

Bighug

ObW
x

Sorry to hear this, I think we were all tricked by blue.

I am so very sorry David.
This is breaking my heart ,as well as getting me furious.
Bighug

Evil feeds on deeds of the past ,it delights in opening wounds and rubbing salt in them.
I see him as a feeder of pain , a crusher of trust ,he has no remorse and is no one with stealing someones past.

That is the only way he can feel anything.

You have overcome the hardest part of your past ,it did not turn you into a monster.
You will overcome this as well, do not give him the win.

Sending you protective light and energy.
Bighug

I know that He might have problems but that is still sorry and pathetic. this is why I had trust issues myself.... Well up 'till my wife. I'm so very sorry.

Mick

Wow, thats beyond sick.

Too bad theres not some sort of public forum to post his pic and what he is...like they do for the "most wanted".

I got stuck in California for about 4 years (long story), and during that time, I discovered most of the people there are disgusting degenerates, most of them are so mentally F**KED up, I cant believe they are allowed to be out in public or hold jobs.

Dont get me wrong, I made two really awesome friends out there, and we still talk and email.
But the number of disgusting degenerates out there outnumber the decent people 10,000 to 1 (by my rough estimates).

From my viewpoint of people out there, there are only 2 types of people in CA....those trying to steal from you, those trying to kill you...literally.

I'd say, get the hell outta there. Move someplace else. ANY place else. Just get the hell out of CA!

It REALLY pisses me off when I hear people are treated like this! Ive worked with SO many people who have been abused, raped, and tortured, it just makes my blood boil.

Seriously, I would find some way of getting out of that state.

Mister tinkles.

This one (Blue) comes from Arkansas.

And I live in California myself.... Sooooo what is it you were saying? Wink

I fear bad people are everywhere...