Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Newbie
Hey everyone!

I'm Oscar, and I'm new here. But that's obvious. >.> I really wanted to join a forum with similar individuals where I could come in and get to know more people. Along with finding some support. I've been making a lot of changes in my life to advance in not only my sexuality, but in other things, too.

Hmm, some of the basic stuff:
I'm a twenty year old college student majoring in psychology.
I looooove The Simpsons.
My favorite color is blue.
I love snowy and rainy days.
...Random. XD

I do wonder if this place is fairly active....

This place is quite active, and you should be welcomed quite warmly shortly, trust me... though the time zones people are in may be a bit sporadic. But anyways, hello and welcome, it's very nice to meet you. I think you'll be quite pleased, there are quite a few active members on here that are all very open and supportive and willing to do what is necessary to make anyone feel at home. And so I'd say you should dive right in, start any new threads on topics you don't see listed and comment on the ones you're interested in.

One side note, a number of people ask about this, so I thought I'd let you in right off the bat. There are a number of boards here that you must have more than 50 posts before you can post on, there are also two different chats which become available at that point as well as the ability to make 'friends' and have a signature, so get some posting done if any of that interests you. And once more I would like to welcome you to our community!

DerJack Wrote:This place is quite active, and you should be welcomed quite warmly shortly, trust me... though the time zones people are in may be a bit sporadic. But anyways, hello and welcome, it's very nice to meet you. I think you'll be quite pleased, there are quite a few active members on here that are all very open and supportive and willing to do what is necessary to make anyone feel at home. And so I'd say you should dive right in, start any new threads on topics you don't see listed and comment on the ones you're interested in.

One side note, a number of people ask about this, so I thought I'd let you in right off the bat. There are a number of boards here that you must have more than 50 posts before you can post on, there are also two different chats which become available at that point as well as the ability to make 'friends' and have a signature, so get some posting done if any of that interests you. And once more I would like to welcome you to our community!

Thanks! That's very helpful. Oh, I will definitely be posting around. XD Not the last time you'll see me, haha.

Glad to know it's pretty active, too. Though sometimes a small community has its benefits.

Hello and welcome Oscar!

G Day Oscar, welcome and I think you will find this is the place you have been looking for, lots of lively discussions and fun Wink

Good day or morning or evening, Someone mentioned the different time zones and you'll see that dfiant and myself are really hours apart. So Welcome to GaySpeak, hope you find the community you have been looking for. So what else about you? Are you out yet? That's generally one question to start with. Take care.

Before long, we'll all be asking YOU to tell us about our psychological problems. What are you occupation aims beyond your studies?

XRIMO: Thanks!

dfiant: Thank you! Looking forward to it.

princealbertofb: In my case, it's goodnight. XD Almost off to bed here. I'm out only to a few close friends, but I'm hoping to continue coming out to more and more people soon enough.

As for my occupational aims after my studies, I plan to open up my own private practice. And maybe write on the side.
Haha, sure, as long as you guys are willing to help me out with my psychological junk, too.

Hiiiii and welcome to GaySpeak, Oscar! I hope that you enjoy your time here!(:

Welcome Oscar, love your clothes... A sort of modern day Oscar Wild.

Welcome