Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laughable Anti-Gay/SSM Advert
Came across this in a post on my Facebook page, the Anti-Gay camp is getting desperate producing crap like this. Sad thing is, there are going to be people who believe it. I mean people still believe Elvis is still alive and and Cyclists and polititians are honest.

Maybe that little boy would be better off with a father like this?

Note what he says there about how even 4-year-olds need to man up. Somehow I don't think he'd give any comfort and probably wouldn't let the cowed mother give comfort either (and I've known mothers who were given a hard time for coddling, or even hugging, sons even at 2-years-old as the boy needed to "toughen up").

I suppose whoever made that ad could say that gay fathers would be just as rough and condemn that preacher as well, but I'd bet a large sum of money against that...my large sum would be betting that whoever made that ad thought gay men were sissies and would clap with shouts of "Amen!" on hearing that preacher. After all, most fundies throw out logic and consistency even before compassion.

People will buy it.
But only those who want to and the ignorant. We can only help the latter.

paid for by Mitt Romney and Chick-fil-a Smile

WHERES YOUR MOMMY?!??!!!?

Honestly I do think that children ought to be raised in a house where there is a balanced female-male parenting model, but that doesn't necessarily have to be a married heterosexual couple. A brother and sister could raise a child, or two men with one maternal and one paternal influence etc.

But that ad is really poor...
WHERES YOUR MOMMY?!?!?!

Some people are so ignorant.......

Never mind

what the hell?

For the love of common sense , what is wrong with people?
Idiots!