Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence, KS to San Francisco, CA
Hi, my name is John!

I'm potentially moving to San Francisco next month and I wanted to make some pen pals until then. I'm a former pharmacy student at the University of Kansas and I'm ready to figure out what's next for me. I'm a single father of a puppy that just got neutered, so that's been fun.

With that being said, I want to know more about you too, so let's play a game.

First, I would like to know what you decided to cross off on your bucket list for the new year! (If you didn't decide on something or don't have a bucket list, start now!)

I would like to attend a gay wedding.

Second, tell me two truths and one lie about yourself and I'll determine which one is a lie Smile

1. I binge-watched all seasons of Game of Thrones in a week.
2. I want to start up a career in acting.
3. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL.

San Francisco sounds like a cool place, never been there... So let me know how that goes moving out there.

Bucket list...well I don't have an official bucket list per se but there are definitely things I'd like to do like go on a hot air baloon....

Not sure if it'll happen this year or not but I've never been on a train and yep when I was 5 I did have an obsession with the Thomas the tank engine and all that jazz... Didn't know this but George Carlin was the conductor... Never pictured George Carlin on a kids show but yep indeed he was.

Two truths and a lie... Hmm well....

1. I'm the biggest Star Wars fan ever
2. I am one of two system admins at work (I'm the assistant err #2 )
3. I'm a huge nerd
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, definitely! Where are you currently residing?

I would like to get on a hot air balloon myself! I'll be honest, I never watched Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends but I have been on an Amtrak train to Chicago twice and it was definitely a lot more enjoyable the second time because I went with my cousin.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you aren't the biggest Star Wars fan ever...because there's gotta be a bigger fan Tongue

I live in North Carolina....

When I was a kid it was Shinning Time Station lol

Nope never been on Amtrak but I'd say if I do something like that there must be alcohol involved... I've looked into a few things in the area that sound like fun.

And....nope not a big Star Wars fan, it's ok Smile I'm more of a Trekkie Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

wineoneone Wrote:Hi, my name is John!

Hi John and welcome to GS

wineoneone Wrote:I would like to know what you decided to cross off on your bucket list for the new year!
You mean my New Years Resolution? I don't make those because they never come true :-(

wineoneone Wrote:tell me two truths and one lie about yourself and I'll determine which one is a lie Smile

1. I'm addicted to chocolate 2. I live in a frozen wasteland 3. I'm a backup dancer for Lady Gaga