Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lean,mean farting machines!
Never send your bf to do your job.Yesterday I sent Trey Rey to buy me some vanilla yoghurt.It tasted kinda funny but that was the last thing on my mind.WinkAfterwards,I checked the container & it turns out that it's one of those yoghurts that sort out the digestive system.Ever since then,we've been farting non-stop!It's so disgusting and contracting my boys only seems to make the sound louder!:redface:Can't even count how many times I got embarassed at work plus it's a major mood killer. Happy Trey & I had a really good laugh about this. *fart* *fart*

ÜBER LOL für die Furzen Machinen!!!

Roflmao I couldn't think of a better thread title!

DAN ! loooooooooooooooool

it is better for me to be caught doing sex at work than to fart there :eek:
Confusedmile:

u should have thought about sick leave :biggrin:

Thats made me chucke! I had a customer in the van ther other day and needed to fart so had to stop the van on the pretense of checking the car I was towing so I didnt stink the van out lol

malcs Wrote:Thats made me chucke! I had a customer in the van ther other day and needed to fart so had to stop the van on the pretense of checking the car I was towing so I didnt stink the van out lol
:redface:

You're a gentleman, Malcs, how considerate... for your customer, but maybe also for yourself... hehehe.

Well,I've been awake since 4am and nothing,hope that I'm back to normal now.A couple that farts together,stays together.

Dan1089 Wrote:Well,I've been awake since 4am and nothing,hope that I'm back to normal now.A couple that farts together,stays together.

And you really think it was the yoghurt that did it??? :redface:

Yeah,it's called Activia.Relieves constipation apparently and I'm feeling incredibly light and refreshed today. :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:Yeah,it's called Activia.Relieves constipation apparently and I'm feeling incredibly light and refreshed today. :biggrin:

Oh, come on, Dan, they say on tv here (in the adverts) that you'd have to eat it for at least a fortnight before you felt better from eating it... Can it have worked so fast on you? Ah, but you're still young... true, true....Rolleyes