Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning popping
This is how I wanna dance, or the level I wanna get to by learning popping. If you have recommendation of anyone doing tutorial for popping ... Please, feel free to share the GOOD!!!

Disclaimer: I do not dance, never been asked to dance and I refuse to learn to dance....There's nothing that can cure my anxiety

But here are some good resources, or appear to be good resources.

https://www.brambilabong.com/blogs/poppi...-beginners

Google is your friend or perhaps you have some friends who might be willing to learn with you... Me... well I don't dance...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

People say I am too white to dance... So, I have no idea how to help you with this. However, this looks so cool, and I've always wanted to learn how to dance like them!

DannyDesu Wrote:People say I am too white to dance... So, I have no idea how to help you with this. However, this looks so cool, and I've always wanted to learn how to dance like them!

Ugh, People always talk.. Just go ahead and learn whichever type of dance that is most convenient to you! And then if they keep bringing up the white joke, give em the finger and keep on dancing babes! Wink