Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least favorite foods?
What are your least favorite foods?

This may come as a surprise to most, my least favorite is cheese. For some reason, I cannot stand cheese at all. There is only one exception. Pizza. I'll pizza. For some reason, I like it when cheese, bread and tomato sauce are combined.

I also don't like peppers. I'm not a big fan of peppers. Onions (except onion rings from my local diner) are another one of my least favorite foods.

I really hate corn husk... I had it with my meal aboard a cruise this summer and I swear I almost up-chucked.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

As first .. I ´m vegetarian .. and so it´s forbidden to eat all things with mashed animals in... and this "vegetarian Fast Food" with meat-looking soya-sausages, looks like plastic-food... I can´t eat this.
And eggs ... I can eat eggs, but I don´t do it... they smell so disgusting.

I don't like fried food at all...the grease makes me sick...I especially dislike french fries. I am not a vegetarian but I hate the thought of eating hambuger and I think it smells gross...all I can think about is poor Elsie the Cow ground to death. I can't stand the smell or taste of either veal or lamb either. The worst though...hominy or grits or poi...I think they are all the same entity....tasteless gooey slop.

Some foods I don't like:
Red beets (though I like red beet eggs)
Green olives (black olives are ok, chopped up in a hoagie)
Sweet potatoes/Yams
Hot peppers
Horseradish

I don't like bob chorba, which is a dish made of beans. I also hate eggplant.

i like everything food. but it is a drink i not like it t is supermalt is very discusting!

Sprouts - they are the devils food, how can someone eat those for fun - even the thought of them makes me feel sick.

cutieboy - im the same with cheese, i hate the stuff but i'll eat it melted like on pizza or cheese on toast melted,....strange that,

I also hate hamburgers as well...And it's more than just because of the fact that I'm very weight conscious. They just don't do anything for me.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I forgot another food I least like. Honey. For some reason, I don't like the gooey taste of it. However, an exception... I used to go to a Mexican restaurant and it would be with an ice cream. That tasted really good!