Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least favorite foods?
I pretty much eat anything! I dont like Aubergines and Courgettes. Thats about it!

Oh im not a big fan of chocolate, but id eat it if i need sugar whilst at work etc.

Not a fan of anything so hot and spicy any other flavour is lost. I don't much care for the sensation of having the lining of my mouth stripped away, either.

A funny thing is that I can't stand cheese, yet I'm of Italian descent. Figure that one out!

i love cheese. i ;love cheese savery

Tomato's.......yuck

Mick

cheesecake!!!

Salt n' vinegar chips

Anything Cherry

TimmyThink Wrote:cheesecake!!!
Really?:eek:
That makes two........
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

for me calve liver or beef liver YUUUUUUUK

Dessicated coconut - it's a texture thing more than anything, I just cannot get it in my mouth without gagging. Coconut milk and cream is fine, but that evil dry powdery stuff. Urgh!

Bananas. Strange, I used to love them. But about 20 years ago, I had flu, and ever since then the smell and taste of them makes me heave. No idea why, but a few other friends who got flu at the same time have the same problem with them.

kitschcamp Wrote:Bananas. Strange, I used to love them. But about 20 years ago, I had flu, and ever since then the smell and taste of them makes me heave. No idea why, but a few other friends who got flu at the same time have the same problem with them.

Was it just the 'flu? I had pneumonia as a child and was treated with antibiotics. The particular antibiotic came as a banana flavoured liquid. Ever since then I can't stand the taste or smell of bananas.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.