Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving?
Thinking on leaving GS?

Well, at least let us all know by posting a thread telling us you are thinking about leaving. And then give it at least a WEEK before you actually decide to do anything!

SouthBioChem did not even give me a chance to change his mind, nor did he let us know on here, that he was leaving.

Don't just "up and leave"............at least TELL US you are thinking about it!

At LEAST give us a CHANCE to change your mind.

Malelovies

I am staying
I like it here. Smile

If someone does leave without saying goodbye or offering a chance to talk about it in a caring way then there is only one thing that I can say.

Wherever you go, there you are.

[Image: zen+gps.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I don't plan on going anywhere.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yeah well I take each self delete personally when they up and vanish.

It just strengthens my resolve to not get to attached to folk on the internet... After all its not I'm dealing with real people, they are just words on a screen... Its impossible to have any emotional connection to that... right?

I have been saying for at least a year that the current 'self delete' system just ain't wholly right. It allows for rash actions at the heat of the moment.

I think that there should be a way to give it a cool down period. I don't know, a person submits a request to self delete and their account is saved for X number of days in suspension after X number of days then the account is wiped. Thus giving the person the ability to 'self delete' and walk away knowing if they don't log in in X number of days that their identity, account, etc will be vaporized by anti-pixels or however that works.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yeah well I take each self delete personally when they up and vanish.

It just strengthens my resolve to not get to attached to folk on the internet... After all its not I'm dealing with real people, they are just words on a screen... Its impossible to have any emotional connection to that... right?

I have been saying for at least a year that the current 'self delete' system just ain't wholly right. It allows for rash actions at the heat of the moment.

I think that there should be a way to give it a cool down period. I don't know, a person submits a request to self delete and their account is saved for X number of days in suspension after X number of days then the account is wiped. Thus giving the person the ability to 'self delete' and walk away knowing if they don't log in in X number of days that their identity, account, etc will be vaporized by anti-pixels or however that works.

Oh shush Elfie dear, you know your Sylph is here to stay ;3

Also, I do agree about the self-delete issue, but sometimes birds just wanna leave the nest when they wanna. We gotta let then go no matter how much it pains us :crying-and-sorry-li

(You can hold me now :hello-handsome-smil )

Yea, everyone that leaves with ought saying anything are punks... cmon guys, don't do anything rash, if you stay you get to talk to the most awesome person alive!,,, ME!!! BWAHAHA (here until midnight to sign autographs) ,,, but seriously, how can you have a entertaining online forum with ought Tinks and Sylph trying to kill each other??
Gotta give us an attempt to change your minds Zzwhip
to everyone that left.... im sure we can work something out! :eyebrow-wiggle-smil
SB get your scrawny but back on here MEOW! ... I need help on my biology homework...

Just do what I do and not post for 3 years then randomly come back so nobody knows who you are!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Good morning to you all. Smile

i am sorry but i really do not think anybody owns anybody any explaination about leaving.

If someone hates me or does not like me I do not discuss it with them. I move on and forget.

Nobody owes anything to anybody here...
If he wants to have a break without acting like a drama like "I'm leaving, pleaaaase be sad", it's his right...