Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving GS
johnny196775 Wrote:Correcting someones english should not piss people off unless they have big problems.

Lol. Did you miss the part about Jamie's dog growing a tumour on his face?

johnny196775 Wrote:Correcting someones english should not piss people off unless they have big problems.

It was clear to see that wasn't all he was doing though. You're the only one that can't see it. Read the posts here. Understand them. If you can do that, you wouldn't be defending the guy.

I don't know you, but I'm sad that anyone would be treated poorly. We as gay men know all to well what it's like to be bullied, and couldn't imagine why we would do it to each other.

Scootaloo Wrote:I don't know you, but I'm sad that anyone would be treated poorly. We as gay men know all to well what it's like to be bullied, and couldn't imagine why we would do it to each other.

i agree very much.

Johnny was just as bad on the original post, some people just dont get it and still want to carry on the pettiness. we just need to stop feeding their self centered selves.

happy holidays to all you good people out there and to all the trouble makers hope your xmas isnt a lonely one.

fingers crossed for your dog jamie and also you have praised this site alot in the past and most of the people on it. you may need the nice ones again and just block the nasties. 2 people showed that they cant show compasion (however u spell that) but you have had more than 2 show support and understanding, i understand u were angry earlier and i dont blame u for things u have said, some people are just careless towards others.

good luck, hope u have a great christmas x

Cridders88 Wrote:It was clear to see that wasn't all he was doing though. You're the only one that can't see it. Read the posts here. Understand them. If you can do that, you wouldn't be defending the guy.
if the person in question has been a problem then mabye giving him attention is what he wants and he seems to be getting a lot of it..

johnny196775 Wrote:if the person in question has been a problem then mabye giving him attention is what he wants and he seems to be getting a lot of it..

This is probably very much true.

I'm sorry to hear about your pet, man. And I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Anywhere you go, whether it is here or somewhere else online, or in real life...... there's always going to be an asshole in the bunch, and at least one bad egg. It's the GOOD people, like you and [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] and so many others here that make this site GOOD. Don't let the bad egg and random asshole run you off yeah? Help the community here make this place better instead.

That said? I totally get it. But, I hope you change your mind.... and [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] too, for that matter.