Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead Short Flim.
This channel director is amazing with their work, I had such a blast watching all parts of their movies.

This part itself should just be a movie by it's own Smile You guys should check it out. Quite an awesome flim if your a left 4 dead fan! Smile

P.S sorry if this doesn't belong in games. I had no idea where to put this Smile

I watched this fan made short film quite some time ago. I think it was nicely executed.

I don't play video games but strangely, I do like to read news on video games from time to time. I also like to watch walkthroughs. I've watched the Walking Dead, Dead Space 1 & 2, Amnesia, I Am Alive, The Secret of Monkey Island to name a few.

I saw the first one a while ago, I forgot about it until now. I'm loving these live action short movies, the one for Fallout was good and the new short for halo, Forward Unto Dawn, is interesting.

Jay Wrote:I watched this fan made short film quite some time ago. I think it was nicely executed.

I don't play video games but strangely, I do like to read news on video games from time to time. I also like to watch walkthroughs. I've watched the Walking Dead, Dead Space 1 & 2, Amnesia, I Am Alive, The Secret of Monkey Island to name a few.

I do that too Smile Also mostly horror? XD

But I do play some that I can get my hands on. I do want to play through the first 4 silent hill games and amnesia.

Funny thing is I'm fine watching horror type games but not movies.

I loved ghost/horror movies when I was a kid and teenager. I watched The Exorcist when I was still in kindergarten. Freddy Kruger movies and also the first Evil Dead when I was still in primary school.

But things changed as I grew older. I avoid ghost and slash movies like plague. The Ring, hell to the no. Saw/Hostel, nope.

I'm still okay with mild to average horror movies. But not my favorite genre

lol, I avoid them too but I was forced to watch The Ring, I was getting my hair done and the tv was right in front of me so I had no choice but to watch Scared

I like it , pretty good work, then again I love horrors.

There was this one Rockers and I watched I think it was Japanese , where this girl kept showing up in the photos of their honey moon , I wish I could remember the name of it.

Quote:lol, I avoid them too but I was forced to watch The Ring, I was getting my hair done and the tv was right in front of me so I had no choice but to watch

I saw it for a few seconds by accident. The exact scene where the girl crawls out of a TV screen.

That was enough to give me nightmare for a few days.

I really would like to see the new Evil Dead though. But I need to bring a friend to accompany me.

Quote:There was this one Rockers and I watched I think it was Japanese , where this girl kept showing up in the photos of their honey moon , I wish I could remember the name of it.

I don't ever dare to google and search for it. Ha, ha ...

Rainbowmum Wrote:I like it , pretty good work, then again I love horrors.

There was this one Rockers and I watched I think it was Japanese , where this girl kept showing up in the photos of their honey moon , I wish I could remember the name of it.

I think that's a movie called 'shutter' it's a thai movie, but an american remake set it in Japan.
I watched the american remake because I mistook it for the film 'shutter island' xD it was really bad, but I heard the original was very good.
On that note Shutter Island is a great psychological horror.