Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unemployable
artyboy Wrote:Hmmm well I didn't realise to recently that I had problem with anxiety. You sound like how I was a few months ago. Ever thought about?

I've no doubt I have a myriad of things I could potentially be diagnosed with, but I don't want to be put on drugs and I've got everything I think I can from therapy when I was in uni so I kinda don't really know what I can even do about it. Lol.
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley

Lol they don't put people on drugs for anxiety, I've just started a course on how to manage your anxiety. Drugs aren't the answer.

artyboy Wrote:Lol they don't put people on drugs for anxiety, I've just started a course on how to manage your anxiety. Drugs aren't the answer.

The NHS that is.

Hey buddy you're 23. You still qualify for an apprenticeship. I suggest you take one.

If you're charismatic maybe try a business admin course then become a front-desk man or a secretary.

firstly don't doubt yourself ever - yes you have tried jobs that haven't worked out for you so far but not all people are made for every job - you are obviously dedicated and hard working as you have graduated from university recently - take what you can do to other places online - see what your university can help you with - all u need is that one break and you are set buddy - I hope it comes soon