Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg Hair
Hey everybodynick, I had a question relating to others personal experiences on leg shaving, amd how long it might take for said leg hair to come back to its old state of being there?

I wonder bc I want to shave this weekend b4 meeting up with a guy, yet I don't know whether or not it will be back by Thanksgiving, when the family is going on a trip to California to meet up with my aunt and cousins for turkey day.

Do I have any chance in this going down without a hitch, or will my family undoubtedly ask questions about my (bare) legs..?

Mine grow back in 7 days, it looks shorter but not that noticeable unless your family pay that much attention to your legs lol

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Hey everybodynick, I had a question relating to others personal experiences on leg shaving, amd how long it might take for said leg hair to come back to its old state of being there?

I wonder bc I want to shave this weekend b4 meeting up with a guy, yet I don't know whether or not it will be back by Thanksgiving, when the family is going on a trip to California to meet up with my aunt and cousins for turkey day.

Do I have any chance in this going down without a hitch, or will my family undoubtedly ask questions about my (bare) legs..?

If you shave now, yeah your hair will be grown back well enough for no one to notice anything.

On the other hand gay guys aren't the only guys who shave their legs... Swimmers, cyclists and athletes in general do. So if you wanted to shave your legs, tell them you're taking swim classes. There's an old saying, "If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

I guess what I am trying to say is that we worry too much, even if you shaved two weeks from now there would be enough stubble for no one to notice, unless they like checked you out. I mean I got funny looks from my dad when I shaved my legs for the triathlon but I could swear it helped a little bit...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Yeah, I used to shave when I was on the swim team. After a month, it will probably be unnoticeable.

Im thinking of getting a full body wax just to find out how it feels. That takes a month to grow back though lol

Put on some pants around your family! Jeez!

Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

^ He's right, you know?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

axle2152 Wrote:If you shave now, yeah your hair will be grown back well enough for no one to notice anything.

On the other hand gay guys aren't the only guys who shave their legs... Swimmers, cyclists and athletes in general do. So if you wanted to shave your legs, tell them you're taking swim classes. There's an old saying, "If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

I guess what I am trying to say is that we worry too much, even if you shaved two weeks from now there would be enough stubble for no one to notice, unless they like checked you out. I mean I got funny looks from my dad when I shaved my legs for the triathlon but I could swear it helped a little bit...

We'll put with the blind em w Bullshit line! I may just use that if I end up seeing someone this weekend or next... :-)

meridannight Wrote:Put on some pants around your family! Jeez!

Smile

My worry here is that would be going to California where I would be wearing shorts most likely...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:My worry here is that would be going to California where I would be wearing shorts most likely...

Buy some linen trousers (in yank pants :p)