Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal Eagle needed UK
Thanks to this witch hunt Government I now face a tribunal over my benefits - I have been moved from an "unable to work group" to a "can work group" - my incapacity has been changed to ESA and a medical I had in Dec 2012 said I was able to work

I sent in my medical letters of support from my GP with regard to my mental health issues and from my consultant with regard to my failing immune system to aid support my appeal - they said they never received them - I have since sent them attached to the agreement slip to attend tribunal

I have been forced to contact my MP to assist in anyway he can, I have Sahir House on board and a reprensatative from a disabilty group has been informed but nothing is working in my favour

I have since had to have a back to work interview over the phone as I was too ill to attend two previous appointments at the Jobcentre that were scheduled for me

The levels of stress, depression and misery this is causing is unmanageable as it appears to go on and on with no end in sight - it ruined Christmas, I dreaded the New Year and now the whole of spring and summer is also facing ruin. Even if the issue is resolved I will face the same procedure once again within 3 months as they will send for me to be assessed - the only true option for relief from this nightmare is suicide.

I hope there is a solicitor out there in the UK who is willing to take on cases like this, when people too sick to work are degraded in this disgusting system created by a witch hunt Government.

Goodness I hope you can this sorted asap.

I believe at http://thegayuk.com they have a free legal clinic. You might be able to get some assistance there or maybe some advice?