Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legally Blonde - LONDON NOVEMBER AHHH!
I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical in New York with my college on a drama trip to New York a few months back, although from the title it sounds like it will be boring a pathetic (I was certinally expecting to be falling asleep!), it is seriously the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, and I'm a huge fan of musical theatre! All of the songs are catchy an amazing and IT COMES TO LONDON IN NOVEMBER!!! I am so excited, it's unbelievable. I can't wait till they release information on the original London cast. Laura Bell Bundy was an amazing Elle, and she still hasn't released what she will do when she leaves the role of Elle on 20th July 2008. I would die if she came to London to play Elle AHHH!

The person who sings first in this video is a woman called Annaleigh Ashford, I SEEN HER AS GALINDA IN WICKED ON BROADWAY, WOO. She was the only non-original Legally Blonde cast member I didn't see in the musical.

:eek: I had no idea there was a LB musical! *prays for a Batman musical Wink *
Glad you enjoyed it! I might try and catch it when its in London :biggrin:

tapalapadapa Wrote::eek: I had no idea there was a LB musical! *prays for a Batman musical Wink *
Glad you enjoyed it! I might try and catch it when its in London :biggrin:

haha, Legally Blonde sounds like a HORRIBLE musical, but it is soo lively and WOW Big Grin