Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend of Korra Season 2
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone watches the show? I know there were a couple of fans of season 1 on gayspeak last year. I'm really glad that they brought this back for another season. The humor and charm are still just as much a part of it as the previous season.

The spirit premise seems really interesting! This season also seems a bit more focused on Korra's family, and the tensions between the North and South water tribes which I'm pretty excited about. Can't forget about Tenzin and his family =)

Is it out?

Saw the first two episodes of season two, and have seen all of season one....dig the show, but i'm a bigger fan of the original A:TLAB series. I'd like to see what happens with the whole anti-bending movement - the sentiment has to still be alive even if Amon was a fraud/secretly a water/blood bender.

omg season 2 is out!? YAAAS I love that they discovered more abilities and shit on korra's time and stuff :33 asdfghjkjlghjgfd

I like the spirit premises as well. The show is getting more int touch with the older history of its world since they are going to have 2 episodes about the very first avatar. I also like the fact that they are going into deep about the spirit and Korra's family instead of the internal conflict in the city. When first show Legend of Korra, I was a bit disappointed in one thing. Most of the firebenders seems to be able to use the lightning bending. They used to be something really secret and only few skilled fire-benders would use. It would be great if the shows introduces more individual special powers.