Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend of Zelda fans?
Just finished Link Between Worlds on hard mode and was thinking - any other Legend of Zelda fans out there?

If so, what's your favourite game?

Mine is a toss-up between Skyward Sword and Links Awakening. Skyward Sword because although there were annoying repetitions, I loved the story. And Links Awakening was just... weird, which I love.

In fact I'll just own up, I am in general a Nintendo fanboy. Have been since I had an NES as a wee boy away back in the 80's. Also, seeing Link becoming available as DLC for Mario Kart was just... amazing.

Nintendo fuck yeah.

Zelda fuck yeah.

My favorite has always been Wind Waker, I was skeptical about the HD version when it came out but it is definitive. Link Between Worlds was good, haven't played the other DS ones though (except OoT HD).

Skyward Sword was great but it had the same problem Twilight Princess had - it seemed like there was too much padding for length (it took me 55+ hours to beat, which I guess is slow since most people say about 40). And the Imprisoned fights were annoying as fuck.

Ugh yeah I forgot the Imprisoned. He was a tosser!

I liked the NES Zelda of the 80's with the mirror to bounce between dimensions, and I played the original Gameboy Zelda with the orinca. Smile

For me it's the Twilight Princess!

okay, it's the only one I've played but still...

Smile

I've also played the ones on Gameboy but my favorite is probably Ocarina of Time on N64. I love to fish and ride that pony. I don't remember their names but I love those guys that eat rocks. Their so laid back and awesome.

a link to the past is my personal fav

lauj Wrote:I've also played the ones on Gameboy but my favorite is probably Ocarina of Time on N64. I love to fish and ride that pony. I don't remember their names but I love those guys that eat rocks. Their so laid back and awesome.

Gorons, always liked their theme song. Speaking of music, Zelda games always had a bunch of good music

Miles Wrote:Gorons, always liked their theme song. Speaking of music, Zelda games always had a bunch of good music

That Kokori Forest song (or whatever Forest) has not stopped playing in my head since I heard it at age 10

I loved the remixed Goron city song they used for Death Mountain in Twilight Princess.

Showing my inner geek now.

Speaking of Twilight Princess I think it had my favourite companion. Midna was funny but not too annoying like Fi jumping out my sword every 3 steps in Skyward Sword!