Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lemonade
Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink that's pretty tasty. I like it a lot. I'm drinking Minute Maid lemonade, it's really fabulous and awesome. My dad mainly drinks it, however I drink it from time to time. Anyone else here like lemonade as much as I do?

I LOVE lemonade! I can't make it though, it always comes out either too sweet or too sour, so I usually buy mines.

We have two types of lemonade here, the clear fizzy one and a cloudy one which is like a fizzy lemon cordial drink, Both are good mixers, I like it with fresh orange juice and some ice in a long glass.:biggrin:

Cutieboy Wrote:Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink that's pretty tasty.

That's the problem with most lemonade, it hasn't seen an actual lemon in it's life. I have to say I am rather partial to proper traditional lemonade.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:That's the problem with most lemonade, it hasn't seen an actual lemon in it's life. I have to say I am rather partial to proper traditional lemonade.
Amen to that.

Lemonade's nice.Confusedmile:

Can't remember the last time i had strawberyade.
Oh strawberyade! I miss thee and thy strawbery fizzyness!:frown:
:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

We don't have lemonade in Spain. (Can't believe I'm writing this, thought it was all a joke). But we have Gaseosa which is similar and has zero calories. It's good in the summer to stop dehydration setting in. In Italy they call it Gasosa. I can't be bothered to make real lemonade unless I have a sore throat and then I put honey and whiskey or brandy in it.

I just found this on the net.

Brown lemonade is a lemonade sold in Northern Ireland alongside the more recognisable "white lemonade"

There is a slight difference in taste between the two, however the main difference is that brown colouring is used to alter its appearance.

Legend has it that in the Harland and Wolff shipyards in Belfast, employees were not allowed to drink alcohol on their lunch breaks. The shipbuilders were not keen on drinking soft drinks because they thought it to make them feminine and as a result brown lemonade was created as it could be drunk from a pint glass and look like a pint of ale.

I only thought that we had two type of the drink here. Has anybody tried it?

If I'm ever in Northern Ireland for some weird reason, I'll have to try that.

I like lemonade but actually I always use lime instead of lemon. I only put 2-3 slides of lemon on one cup to give it a hint of flavor. Anyone try limeade?