Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian Sex
I was wondering... the legal age for lesbian sex. The closest I've done is touched her in... 'that area' as in... well no... do they call it penetration?
I'm not sure if I want it (yet) but I;ve been wondering...

And also anything anyone else anyone can tell me about it, as it seems to be more than putting your fingers...

The legal age of consent depends on where you live. It varies place to place. Here is a good site you might want to check out http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm.

Ah... thankyou.

Lesbians are a bad idea.

BENDERBOY Wrote:Lesbians are a bad idea.

What makes you say that?:confused:

There's nothing wrong with being curious, so don't be embarrassed. Confusedmile:

Do some research and get facts because your health and safety should always come first. And, you have a responsibility to your partner.

There are females here so hopefully they may be able to give you some real info. Confusedmile: Check back because we're all on different time zones.

So, surely there's fingering, and oral. Wink Masturbate and see what feels good to you? Sorry, I'm not much help as I've never been near "that area." Roflmao Maybe a bi-guy would have some suggestions for you?

I've heard of scissoring or beaver bumping. It's actually called tribadism. There is risk of STIs. That wiki article mentions an episode of Glee called "Duets." I don't watch the show, but maybe it's something you watch or could check out.

There's a thread in the ladies section called strap on!. But, that might be really far off from what you are interested in.

And, remember there's nothing wrong with spending time kissing and cuddling. There's no rush to do anything and never let someone pressure you to do something you're uncomfortable with.

So, ladies where are you??? We need some assistance here. :tongue:

Honey, there is so much more to sex than just touching her 'there'. And if you are concerned about the legal age, maybe you aren't really ready. Is it her first time too? I can be a great thing to navigate your first times together, but if you aren't ready, it might not be so great. There are many things that go into making lesbian sex wonderful, but it all depends on what you and her like. If you really feel that you are both ready for sex (and are ready to get your heart broken if one of you if just 'experimenting' or something like that) then go slow, together, and learn what you like doing with each other. I probably can't go into details here about things you can do, considering it would be a bit graphic and you are underage...but there are places you can find out how to do things and do them 'right'....mostly, think about what you would like and do that to her. Tell her the same. Without being graphic, that's my advice.

Marvinteck Wrote:What makes you say that?:confused:
General meanness.

kmullican Wrote:Honey, there is so much more to sex than just touching her 'there'. And if you are concerned about the legal age, maybe you aren't really ready. Is it her first time too? I can be a great thing to navigate your first times together, but if you aren't ready, it might not be so great. There are many things that go into making lesbian sex wonderful, but it all depends on what you and her like. If you really feel that you are both ready for sex (and are ready to get your heart broken if one of you if just 'experimenting' or something like that) then go slow, together, and learn what you like doing with each other. I probably can't go into details here about things you can do, considering it would be a bit graphic and you are underage...but there are places you can find out how to do things and do them 'right'....mostly, think about what you would like and do that to her. Tell her the same. Without being graphic, that's my advice.
Katina, what makes you say our Anonymous here is underage? Maybe s/he's wondering about her partner? S/he didn't mention being any age.
I second Katina's suggestions and also Azulai's which are wise, about checking out info about safer sex practices.

BENDERBOY Wrote:General meanness.

Well that isn't very nice although everybody is entitled to a opinion. I think lesbians are great. The LGBT community wouldn't be the same without them. They deserve to be respected just as much as gay men do. Dare I say a visit to GaySpeak is neither the time nor the place to be making disparaging remarks.