Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian friend likes me?!?
Im straight she has had plenty of girlfriends and I have a long term boyfriend who doesnt mind the crush at all well its all been a big joke really until one night I asked her if she wanted to spend the night with me we were about to go to sleep I said I was going to take a bath she said she was going to get in too I didn't think she meant get in with me well yes she got in with me, I have a huge Jacuzzi tub so it wasnt like we were touching and what not we had seen each other naked plenty of times so I guess she thought this was okay It wasnt but thats not the end of it weeks later I threw a party everything was fun until they got on the topic of gay marriage and Carmen started bad mouthing people who were against I made the mistake of saying I don't entirely disagree with them I tried to explain that homosexuality is a sin and therefor wrong but Jesus died on the cross for sins because sinning is inevitable and we all do it which therefor makes it not wrong but she wouldnt let me talk it turned into this big argument where she left my condo mad and in tears the next day she said how would you feel if the one person you cared about most agreed with the people who say that your whole lifestyle is wrong, first of all I didnt know I was that important, second of all she's being overly sensitive I didn't mean to hurt her but I dont have anything to apologize for plus, I dont know if I want to talk to her at all at first the crush was flattering but now its not what should I do?