Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lest we forget what its like for so many kids now days....
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wow did I get a surprise when I got around trying to tracking down the guy who posted the OP video. It was posted in youtube on Thursday. Since then people have been posting video responses

I quit counting at 30 responses. This has gone viral and you can bet it's not where close to over. People are raising money to help the guy. Several straight people from all over the world have posted their videos offering support.

Here's a response by an angry gay man... just watch the first 1:20 if you need to catch the tone of it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Go to 9:00 to get to the commentary. This guy gets to the point!

Heres on short one by a straight guy who's mad as hell about it.

This ought to be making TV news this week.

^^^^There needs to be a Thanks x1000 button for 9:00-11:20 in the second video alone

Miles Wrote:^^^^There needs to be a Thanks x1000 button for 9:00-11:20 in the second video alone

hahahahahaha! I thought so too Miles!

WolfEyes300 Wrote:What is the video called because I can't seem to get the link working. ..?

How not to react when your child tells you that he's gay

posted by Regina Ryan

Published on Aug 27, 2014

For everyone's info.....

I just linked this vid and the the 30+ reactions in an email to every news channel and NYT. I don't watch daytime talk shows but if anyone either wants to or will get me emails for them I'll do it. Send email addys to [email protected].

The first vid is right, the common denominator in almost all situations like this is religion. We see it here in this forum quite frequently, someone from a religious family struggling with coming out or the consequences of coming out or the consequences of having adopted particular views about sex from their own religious upbringing.

Personally I have a LOT of animosity about the 'born again' religious fetish. My family didn't become 'born again' until after I was an adult but, even not being out to them, it drove a wedge between us. My parents are both gone but my sisters are still living and I refuse to have any contact with them at all. They are toxic people -- very much like the women in the OP video. Same position, I'm right because the Bible tells me so, you're wrong and if you don't see it, there's something wrong with you.

The older of my two sisters had a gay son -- a nephew about 6 years younger than I. She and her husband (a total red-neck ass hat) didn't know he was gay until he was in hospital dying of AIDs. My sister proceeded to hold exorcisms over him attempting to "cast out the demon of homosexuality". This made me so angry I've refused to speak with her since. It isn't the only thing that brought me to that position by any means but it was the last straw. I don't want to "hate" anyone but I hate that people are this bloody fucking stupid.

Mike that is the type stuff that makes me hostile to US christian fundamentalists more than I was to Taliban & Al Qaida in Afghanistan. They live in societies of intelligent people but there are no ends to their ignorance and cruelty in the name of a god. It's my #1 rage and #1 issue. If you ever need information any fundamentalist le'minnow. I have links to everything about them individually and collectively.

A good friend just emailed me about the video. He called it "the most damning evidence against faith based hate towards gays" she's ever seen. She's a straight married mother, an attorney with a gay brother and son.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Here's a
big red challenge
to everyone in GaySpeak[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]email links to this video in youtube and/or this thread to everyone you know or can think of to email it to.

If you're members in other forums please post links there.

This needs to be seen by everyone until the sick people who act this way are so humiliated they are ashamed to show their ignorant faces.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Here's the link to the youtube viewers reactions and responses.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...he%27s+gay

Here's the link to the original video

Here's the link to this thread.
http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33391

So people are raising money to help him right. Well I believe Jake and I can assist... I'll have a talk with Jakey Smile

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Holy Cow!
You guys will not believe this link.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

All I did was google

"how not to react when your child tells you that he's gay"

This has gone beyond viral!
[SIZE="6"]Everyone get busy and post this anywhere and everywhere you can and let's shut down the internet! with it!!!!
hahahhahahahahahahahaha!
[/SIZE]

http://www.bing.com/search?q=how+not+to+...orm=APMCS1