Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Me In / Let The Right One In
Hi guys, so recently i got sick of all the stupid vampire movies and wanted something just a tad bit interesting. i came across a Sweden movie called 'Let the right one in' its pretty much about a young boy named oskar that falls in love with this girl named el, what he doesn't know about el is that she's a vampire, it goes more and more into the flim and he does find out, its very interesting and hollywood did a remake of it, i liked both of them to be honest, the hollywood one was pretty much gory, but sweden one was quite calm and less gory. so if you wanna see it i'm sure they have parts of it on youtube or somewhere its really interesting.

xx take care guys Wink

thanks for the info ill check it out

I saw it in the cinema a few years back, it's a good movie. I didn't get around to seeing the American adaptation.

Ive been wanting to check this out. I am getting rather tired of Vampires as a love intrest. It was different at first as it seemed like a forbidden fruit sort of story but now everyones doing it. Also With everytime someone does Bram Stokers Dracula it gets worse and worse. So When I heard they were Redoing Let the right one in, I was skeptical. I want it to be a good movie so bad but more likely my Defunked gay brain will nit pick the hell out of it.

The original is amazing and the adaptation is great. All I can say right now. Laugh

Ah, I like werewolves better. There is a movie with almost the same title, "Let Me In", it's about this boy that befriends a ghost or something and it's a horror. yeah

I thought the original was clever, dark, and creepily cute...plus the pool scene at the end is magnificent. I haven't seen the American version though.

But yeah, in general werewolves > vampires.

Let the right one in was a great film,,,the subs dont interfere as its a very visual film n not a huge script really - enjoyed the remake but would sugest watching the swedish version if u have a choice, it just works so much better