Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk anything about "Celebrity Crush"
Hello beautiful people Smile
Here in this thread, i want to talk about my celebrity crush. Feel free for anyone to share your thoughts, the celebrity discussed here can be male and female. Therefore, i want to post a reply in the thread "celebrity crushes round 2" https://gayspeak.com/Thread-Celebrity-Crushes-Round-2 but it has closed long time ago before i join the forum.

For these 4 months, i got crazy about Eddie Peng (彭于晏), a Taiwanese actor. He's so handsome. I have a big crush on him  Heart 

[Image: IMG_8697.jpg]

[Image: normal_1638737497.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8892.jpg]

These are old photos (circa 2000-2010s) that i got from photobucket.com
I'm still new in this forum, and don't much understand about the steps of uploading picture (from my phone storage) here, so i follow the steps of uploading pics from photobucket.com after visiting this thread https://gayspeak.com/Thread-Uploading-photos. I would be happy if there's someone that would help me how to upload photo Smile I'll add more pics next time Smile

@"iam_humanbeing" He's a cutie. I usually never get crushes on celebrities because it's just never going to happen lol

I'll have to look on my phone and see if the attachments work or perhaps @andy might be able to answer that question.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  •

(08-18-2020, 02:28 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @"iam_humanbeing" He's a cutie. I usually never get crushes on celebrities because it's just never going to happen lol
Yes, having a crush on a nearby person in our social life is kinda more realistic than having crush on celebs, since we know a lot better about our nearby person in our respective lifes Rolleyes

It might be cliché, but my #1 celebrity is, and pretty much always has been, Zac Efron. And I very much appreciate how he has accommodated my preferences in men over the years. He was my type when I was 12 (hopefully that doesn't sound too gross), and he's my type at 26. xD
[-] The following 1 member Likes writerbry's post:
  •

My celebrity crush now,  Steve Carell.

[Image: Steve-Carell.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  •

(08-18-2020, 08:05 PM)writerbry Wrote: It might be cliché, but my #1 celebrity is, and pretty much always has been, Zac Efron. And I very much appreciate how he has accommodated my preferences in men over the years. He was my type when I was 12 (hopefully that doesn't sound too gross), and he's my type at 26. xD
Nice to know that Smile Yes, he's hot and gorgeous, too.
Btw, what's your most favorite movie and/or tv series of him?

(08-18-2020, 08:05 PM)writerbry Wrote: It might be cliché, but my #1 celebrity is, and pretty much always has been, Zac Efron. And I very much appreciate how he has accommodated my preferences in men over the years. He was my type when I was 12 (hopefully that doesn't sound too gross), and he's my type at 26. xD
LoL, not gross at all.

If you had been 26 and he 12 though....
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(08-19-2020, 10:36 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote:
LoL, not gross at all.

If you had been 26 and he 12 though....
Haha, this is a very fair point!

(08-19-2020, 02:17 PM)iam_humanbeing Wrote:
Nice to know that Smile Yes, he's hot and gorgeous, too.
Btw, what's your most favorite movie and/or tv series of him?
Hmm, that's a good question. I guess the HSM movies will always hold a special place in my heart, but I also really liked Seventeen Again. Dirty Grandpa was also pretty fun, albeit pretty ridiculous.
[-] The following 1 member Likes writerbry's post:
  •