Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk.
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Seriously never, ever make an open invitation to see what is on my mind at any given time.

It is a creepy, dark, horrific place - my mind... I would vacate the premises myself, if i wasn't tied into that 99 year lease.....

I want to know what's inside your head..

if you don't tell me I will crack it open and see for myself..so

I'm always so excited and determined to sit down and actually pay attention/watch the olympics... and then I just don't care. lol

Ok not that anyone should give a shit about this..but I called the guy I like...he is, suprisingly, taking me out on wednesday.

mind you, he doesn't even know (allegedly) that I'm gay...I plan to tell him all about it..

granted, he will probably laugh at me when I tell him I like him, but it will be nice to come out to a fellow gay and get this off my chest anyway...

^ So happy for you....

You are doing yourself a big favor.

And it's good that you'll confide to him...it feels great when someone you know in person knows you are gay.

Advance congratulations...hehe. Hope it goes well

I hope the same for you, Evan..

you certainly deserve it more than me

southbiochem Wrote:Ok not that anyone should give a shit about this..but I called the guy I like...he is, suprisingly, taking me out on wednesday.

mind you, he doesn't even know (alledgely) that I'm gay...I plan to tell him all about it..

granted, he will probably laugh at me when I tell him I like him, but it will be nice to come out to a fellow gay and get this off my chest anyway...

I hope it goes even better than you hope on wednesday, you truly deserve it!

I wish you the best of luck. <3
This is a big risk you're taking!!

southbiochem Wrote:I hope the same for you, Evan..

you certainly deserve it more than me

No no..

I had it before...

It's your time now

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Seriously never, ever make an open invitation to see what is on my mind at any given time.

It is a creepy, dark, horrific place - my mind... I would vacate the premises myself, if i wasn't tied into that 99 year lease.....

Yes I know, after all, you where once captive in the dark lords dungeon, and as far as I recall you still wear his blackened, foul smelling chamber pot on your head, saying aaaaaa-pissssssss aaaaa-pissssssss all the time...Biglaugh

southbiochem Wrote:Ok not that anyone should give a shit about this..but I called the guy I like...he is, suprisingly, taking me out on wednesday.

mind you, he doesn't even know (allegedly) that I'm gay...I plan to tell him all about it..

Be careful, this guy may make all GS queers jealous :p

Seriously, I wish you all the best man!