Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I missed my appointment with the Devils...
I AM SO PISSED WITH MYSELF!After watching the Sprinboks being defeated by the bloody Wallabies,I went home and took a little nap to calm down.I then met a couple of my neighbours for Mexican.After 3 jalapeno wraps,I got a SMS asking where exactly I was.Because of my goldfish memory,I'd somehow forgotten that I was supposed to go watch the Kaizer Chiefs VS Manchester United game at Newlands stadium.SO FUCKING STUPID.SO ANGRY!

Those jalapeno wraps .. pretty potent by the sound of it Wink

poor dan:frown: i hope you are ok

Bless you joseph you're such a sweetheart Bighug ...

... AND obviously Bighug for Dan for your little error babe ... that does kinda suck - does that mean you're out of pocket for the tickets like ?? :frown:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I didnt lose any money Shadz and luckily there was someone willing to take my place. Bighug to the both of you!

Cool, so there is a silver lining for somebody ... I just wish it could have been you !!

What does "Boo Chan" mean babe ??

xXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Dan1089 Wrote:goldfish memory

hehehe

and because of the rules *hehehehehe

Oh well I have to accept that Wayne Rooney and I were never meant to be.Whilst I was playing a stupid game of touch rugby this afternoon,the whole Manchester Utd team was signing autographs for the general public at Canal Walk! :mad: :mad: The only consolation that I have is that both Rio Ferdinand and Cristiano Ronaldho weren't there.By the way,Man Utd tied with local team,Kaizer Chiefs with a score of 1-1.