Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets be friends! :D
Hey! So lets all be friends! Big Grin So what do you guys like to do for fun?

I like to play video games all kinds, watch movies, tv, listen to music, shop, the beach on occasions lol I'm not a big outdoors person. So mostly I like to do things indoors! Tongue

I respect the bluntness.

Anytime I see a stranger in a coffee shop (or whatever) that I feel would be a neat guy to hang out with I have a strong desire to go up to them and say, "hey, you look nice. Let's be best friends." You know, just cut to the chase.

I like most of the things you listed. Except the shopping, florescent lights make me sad. I try to avoid them when I can. I also don't watch tv anymore. I do, however, waste an embarrassing amount of time on random crap on Youtube. I also don't go to the beach. No beaches around. I think the closest equivalent for me would be the parking lot at 7-11 (not so much water, same amount of assholes and sand though).

So there! We are friends! How do you like them apples?

Let's? Pfft, we're already friends!

I like a lot of things I guess. Video games, anime, movies, music, traveling, friends, books, running, swimming, drawing, writing uhm... that's about it probably Smile

Hello and welcome!

I like video games, anime, computers, comics and stuff.

Hello and Welcome

Welcome and Hello new friend LoL

Video game nerd here, HUGE movie buff, mostly horror though, If you want to talk shopping though that's my man not me LoL

Howdy!

Fun? Whats that? Never heard the word before.

Obsessions, yes. Fun, no.

Welcome to the forum!

e komo mai

Welcome

Everyone knows what a fat penguin is good for....

An icebreaker!!