Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets go to the Lovely town of F***ing!
fjp999 Wrote:Then maybe someone will appreciate her singing the national anthem for the good old usa...

I am glad they kept in the spit but too bad they cut out all the booing...
She is evidently NOT impressed with something her country has done or was doing... What was it a reference to, Frank? Would Ardus agree?

princealbertofb Wrote:She is evidently NOT impressed with something her country has done or was doing... What was it a reference to, Frank? Would Ardus agree?

imho, she was just taking something that has been done over and over in the same boring way. She isnt a singer but a comedian so she put her comedic spin on it Icon16

I love it and think it is just too funny. I also think that whoever decided to let her do this was in on the joke. Americans can be so stuffy!

spotysocks Wrote:I liked his old series of his show though, now he started presenting talent shows in tv i dont like that much and in his new series is not as entertaining just bitchy.
Yeah, I miss the Channel 4 Graham! :frown:

Laugh I remember watching this ep on the telly. Soooo funny!

I wish I still had cable. I miss Roseanne... that show was so funny. Plus it kinda lead the way for Will & Grace since so many characters were gay.

This wasn't THAT funny......... :S

boy_toy_08 Wrote:This wasn't THAT funny......... :S

Nor are the majority of your made up threads, which are widely known among the forum to be B/S. Rolleyes

I don't mean being full of B/S. I wasn't trying to argue Hyde Sad

cccc