Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter from Deedee to GS Community
Well guys, I'll be gone for 3 months(January 2-March 18) temporarily

Ill be going back to the university I'm enrolled at because Christmas vacation is already ending and classes will start soon(January 3, 2013), but hey guys with the limited time I was here, i learned a lot and I develop myself confidence which I can use to be more open and be socially active in my surroundings and, I also met someone whom is so special to me whom ill stay contact with via skype, Hey Mr. Charming,Handsome and clever man. Take care

Anyway guys I want to thank you all, to the people I met here Ill miss you guys (:

see you on march Smile

I can face my tomorrow with chin up and smiling face, thanks to the GS community who help me boost my confidence.

Take care all Smile

We will all miss you too. Good luck with your studying. Smile see you in March. Smile take care. Smile

Good luck in your studies Deedee!

Shame to see you go Deedee, we'll look forward to your return in March. Good luck with your studies!

[Image: picture.php?albumid=569&pictureid=3940]

I salute GS community and the people who made GS fun and awesome

*i hope Im doing my salute alright xD. (I hope I remember correctly what they thought us in Citizen Army training)

Deedee Wrote:[Image: picture.php?albumid=569&pictureid=3940]

I salute GS community and the people who made GS fun and awesome

*i hope Im doing my salute alright xD. (I hope I remember correctly what they thought us in Citizen Army training)

Your salute looks perfect Deedee. Smile

(Glad it worked out!)

We will miss you Deedee but good luck with the studies! And I'm glad you got a self-esteem boost, because you look very handsome in your picture and you seem like a nice person! Smile

Dan: Really? thanks so much Smile
Solemn: Haha, handsome me? well yea hi guess since you said we all have different definition of handsome. Haha, but i think im just a decent guySmile Yup, ill study hard, Philosophy rocks Smile

We will sure miss our DD... But good luck with your studies... Just don't forget to get back here mate :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Study well, and enjoy yourself!