Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit
The illuminati conspericy has always been interesting. On one hand, it could be seen as paranoid speculation with little grounding in reality. Many people who believe in it are burn-outs or schizophrenics. Then, there's the other side of the argument which is far more interesting. Maybe so many people with psychedelic thinking believe in it because they have seen a part of the mass collective unconscious that exists but remains hidden from people who are simply not as mentally aware. Some of the worlds most intelligent and insightful artists, like Stanley Kubrick, believed in the Illuminati. You can see references all throughout his work. I've also encountered people who believe in that stuff and it was like they could read my mind. Freaky.

There has been evidences on it, I do not particularly remember right now where i read about it although but the proof was very convincing.

Unfortunately, your vague recollection is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I would say generally liberals don't want war (neither do i). The cost pre-during-post is way to much, not to mention I am against hurting people. Unless its the one person that is responsible for hurting many other people. Then it needs to be unilateral decision with the UN. If its civil war, no just peaceful protest. I hope we've moved past something like that.

Diplomacy, Diplomacy, Diplomacy.

yeah but since McGovern or Clinton democrats see war and dont care

i hated Johnson and sixties and i hated Nixon

johnson was a democrat

but both did lots of good also

Clinton has really turned me off of the democrats -for some hes some sorta aphrodisiac

creeps me out