Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liars wars and weakness
East Wrote:Maybe Donald Trump can help out...he is so very helpful in these matters. If he is busy maybe another publicity whore can fill in! It would be better if he were black though...alot more people that "aren't racist"Wink could get on board. One of my favorite "Oh no they aren't" moments on the big political board I post on...people who readily and proudly admitted their racism for years to the point where it was completely offensive all of a sudden had a brain fart and insisted they werent' racist when they were calling Mr Obama's birth certificate into question.

I really don't think that ALL Birthers are actually racist. I think many of them are, yes, but I think there are some who are just plain gullible, especially when it comes to political distractions such as this. It really makes you want to duck your head and sew a maple leaf to your backpack.

Inchante Wrote:I really don't think that ALL Birthers are actually racist. I think many of them are, yes, but I think there are some who are just plain gullible, especially when it comes to political distractions such as this. It really makes you want to duck your head and sew a maple leaf to your backpack.

True...they aren't all racist...

I wanted to adopt Canada when the handful of Republicans in Washington wanted to officially change the name of "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" and "French Toast" to "Freedom Toast" because they were upset that France did not want to invade Iraq. My butt cheeks clenched up:eek:...took a few years for them to relax.

East Wrote:True...they aren't all racist...

I wanted to adopt Canada when the handful of Republicans in Washington wanted to officially change the name of "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" and "French Toast" to "Freedom Toast" because they were upset that France did not want to invade Iraq. My butt cheeks clenched up:eek:...took a few years for them to relax.

I think changing the French to freedom was a bit ridiculous, but I did support the boycott of French made goods when they found out that the French had broken the embargo on Iraq by selling them anti-aircraft missiles.

Obama, Osama... Same person. Just remember which is the only country to use atomic missiles? Usa don't forget.

Zet Wrote:Obama, Osama... Same person. Just remember which is the only country to use atomic missiles? Usa don't forget.

Why, as I stated above, the Truman administration was the one that decided to use the atomic bomb in Japan. Whether that was wise is debatable. The fact that European wars over the last two hundred years make American wars (including the use of atomic bombs) over the same period look like a day at the circus, is undeniable. Do you want to stay on your soapbox, Zet, or are you done

you see several posts on gs to promote the republican party, trick is looky at the OP, are not out.
at least they are honest about it, but you got to figure how much investment they have either way,

Not much besides Sweden has always been a natural country, until we joined the Eu 90's. But the European countries has mostly fought they're neighbors. The Second world war was in Europe, why did Us join in? As for the Vietnam wars, why did Us interfere in Vietnam? Cause they wanted to vanquish communism? why not go against Soviet? To powerful I guess

Zet Wrote:Not much besides Sweden has always been a natural country, until we joined the Eu 90's. But the European countries has mostly fought they're neighbors. The Second world war was in Europe, why did Us join in? As for the Vietnam wars, why did Us interfere in Vietnam? Cause they wanted to vanquish communism? why not go against Soviet? To powerful I guess

Wow, self-delusion is not exclusive to the United States I see. I think the peoples of five separate continents and innumerable islands would disagree with the notion that European countries mostly fought their neighbors . . . and does that really make it better? You are saying, well, it is okay for the United States to invade Canada but not Guatemala because it does not share a boarder with Guatemala (Hear that Canada? We are coming for you, but it is fine, the Swede said so). That statement is ridiculous. Rofl

Why did the United States join in WWII. This is something a person with even a moderate education would know. The United States joined in WWII because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because the United States, as Britain and France did with Germany's aggression in Europe, issued an ultimatum to Japan telling them to cease their continued aggression in China and leave occupied territories. Japan was allied with Germany and Italy, so The United States joined the war on both fronts.

The United States went to war in Vietnam because, just like America's intervention in Iran, we stupidly followed the direction of our alliances with European countries. In the case with Vietnam, the French who were trying to hold on to their Imperialist control in the area . . . with Iran, the British and their Imperialist control in the Middle-East.

Anything more, Zet?

No I am not. I can agree I'm not that well educated in that. Yes I do know why Us joined the WWII, but I find it ratter suspicious why Japan bombed pearl harbor. but that France has colonies or control in Vietnam didn't I know.

Inchante Wrote:I think changing the French to freedom was a bit ridiculous, but I did support the boycott of French made goods when they found out that the French had broken the embargo on Iraq by selling them anti-aircraft missiles.

I had mixed feelings...It would have been ideal if France had fully supported the embargo but I also recognized the long ongoing relationship between the two countries and when I am in the neutral seat it is usally because I can understand both sides.