Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lie or the truth?
Its sad and i think it happens to everyone... My advice, dont get it too personaly when someone is cancel it or doesnt have time cause you never know what is happening to his life.

If you are really intrested to know him better do the question 2-3 times more (not in the row tho) if all of them are turned down. Move on..
Thats life!

Alwaysconfused Wrote:Why is it, if I ask someone if they wanna hangout sometime, they say that sounds fun or yeah/sure. But when I ask if they want to hangout on a certain day, I either don't get an answer or they say they are busy w/work or have plans. What's going on? Or am Uniat over thinking things?

I get very frustrated with the same thing.

Sometimes you just have to chalk it up to simple flakiness on their part...other times it can be blatantly obvious they are blowing you off.

What i do in those circumstances is make absolutely certain that they just forgot and meant no harm...if that's the case, I shrug it off, no harm no foul...things happen.

If it turned out they were blowing me off and just lied to my face, I tend to give them the cold shoulder for awhile. There are two things in this world I HATE...hypocrites and liars...and if someone is willing to lie to me about something so petty...it makes me not want to be around them anymore.

I don't know. I have a pretty insane work schedule so my avilable days of hanging out with people are very limitted so I often tell people I can't hang out on specific days because I truly can't. Although if I'm asked a day that's good for me, I can give a day and then things happen. So maybe you're just asking to hang out on bad days?