Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life.
Life, it's weird. We can be happy but on the turn of a dime we can be depressed or beyond angry for no logical reason. We shut down or go into survival mode when it's least expect. We do things without thinking and come later to regret our decisions. Life is weird.

All things come to the surface sooner or later, in someway or another. Doesn't matter what you do it will always come out. We can't control it, not forever anyways. We eventually loose control but we're not expecting it so it seems so big and scary but just take a breath, you dealt with it before and it's no different this time.

Dark places, dark corners. They feel like home for me. Being out in the open is a scary position, the feeling of vularenability is to great. Seclusion is safe, scary but safe. But I can't accomplish anything in seclusion. I'm being thrown against the wall, into a new light. New things, harder things. Closure with the people I fear because I like. Fear of the truth being revealed. But I'm taking a breath putting on my bravest mask and praying for the best. Given time the truth may come out and they may all look at me different but it doesn't change the fact I'm one of the best.

Thou shalt not fear he who can kill the body but not the soul. Instead thou shalt fear he who can destroy the body and soul in hell.

Finding something like that in war, is like finding an angel in hell. You don't leave it.

I am a creation of God! I love, fear, hate, and forgive. I'm here because God put me here, not because some evil force put me here. I show mercy, I am a kind and gentle soul, but I am human, I make mistakes, misjudge, and misunderstand. I am gay, that doesn't mean I'm some abomination that must be put down. God loves all his children, but he is ashamed of you who presicute gays, those who you turn your back on have done nothing wrong. God is not ashamed of us for being attracted to the same sex, he's ashamed of you for turning your back. But I forgive you. God forgives you, so why should I hold a grudge and only feed the depression and anger?

SadSilence Wrote:I am a creation of God! I love, fear, hate, and forgive. I'm here because God put me here, not because some evil force put me here. I show mercy, I am a kind and gentle soul, but I am human, I make mistakes, misjudge, and misunderstand. I am gay, that doesn't mean I'm some abomination that must be put down. God loves all his children, but he is ashamed of you who presicute gays, those who you turn your back on have done nothing wrong. God is not ashamed of us for being attracted to the same sex, he's ashamed of you for turning your back. But I forgive you. God forgives you, so why should I hold a grudge and only feed the depression and anger?

No truer words have been spoken.

Welcome back sweetheart , I missed you heaps.
Bighug

amen! Very uplifting

we should not hate our selves because we are gay