Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life has changed greatly for me...
Wow, so I haven't made a new thread in a while, and a lot has happened in the last 12 weeks of my new life...

So my sexual exploration began with my visit to a gay bondage club. I still go every week and it's just as fun, if not more, then the first time I went.

I started as a bottom only (submissive) and in the last few weeks have been topping (dom) as well assisting the other 2 tops I've developed relationships with.

By the third week of going to this club I knew for sure that I was gay when I developed a little crush on a guy I play with.

For the last 8 weeks my entire gay part of my life began and ended within the walls of this club. Although the scenes and things that take place are part of sexual play, I was not sexually active with anyone during this time.

I knew I needed to branch out, that I needed more and that I needed to have something that existed outside and unconnected to the club. I didn't want so much weight put on the club and the people I befriended there.

Within the last few weeks I began using a hook up app which allowed me to connect with other gay people in my area. Until this point, I knew of no one around me that was gay. It was a game changer.

As I finally had a new avenue to peruse my interests things at the club began to change as well. The scenes I was a part of took a more sexual turn. Usually edging, hand jobs, was as far as most scenes went. But oral play began to become a more common thing.

It began with my bondage buddy having a sub give him oral while we played with the guy. It was hot as hell. While he got oral from the sub, I gave it to the sub. A first for me, not just here, anywhere.

The next 2 weeks I also got oral from the subs I played with. It was really hot. (not to completion, it's more about the scene then the person, me)

I also had sex for the first time from a hot guy I met from the app. It was nothing special, the guy was really hot but a bit weird. Still, I got what I wanted out of the experience. I believe the term he used was flipping, lol.

I went on a few dates as well. One of them ending in fun, the other I had no real interest in.

Last night I went on another date with a guy that I really connected with. Unlike other guys I've met from this site...I was actually really looking forward to meeting this guy, without the usual doubt or worry that I usually have.

He felt the same way and we were really on the same page. We went out to eat and ended up talking for almost 3 hours. It was really nice.

We ended up coming back to my place and hooked up. Both of us have a good feeling about the whole thing and plan to hang out again.

That's about it so far.

I've come a long way in the last 3 months. I'm kind of in an exploration phase right now and realize that in some ways I'm acting like a teenager away from home for the first time. I've also been whorin' it up a bit...

But..I'm finding my way, opening new doors, being safe, and not hurting anyone. Well, I do hurt people to some degree at the club but only at their request.

For years it seemed like I was in a coma, now I'm awake....

I read everything you write but rarely have anything to say because you are so extremely self aware and in touch with your feelings there is not really much to say....

...except when I read this.....

For years it seemed like I was in a coma, now I'm awake....

That made me smile...and thanks for sharing. We hear alot of angst and woe so it is a great balance to read something so positive and uplifting. I just want to tell you that!...and that I am very happy for you!

Yes, Reaper has awakened, and he is now a force to be reckoned with! It is always such a joy to read about the triumph of the human spirit. You being you, it liberates others to be themselves. Keep up the good work.

It's tough trying to give advice Reaper.

Too many people start building up expectations of the other person and the direction things will take on.

I believe it's best to have no expectations and be spontaneous about it. The best way I describe dating someone you like a lot is that it's something like sitting down and using a Ouija board. Neither one of you really knows what message will be spelled out but it's only your hands that are moving the piece that does it. Steer clear of talking about "what comes next." Make it fun and try not to stick labels on it.

This was a GREAT OP to read! Congrats on your awakening! I also LOVED East's reply and I agree with him whole heartedly. You, OP, are quite the interesting character! Thanks for sharing your experiences and being in the GS family. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I'm truly amazed and a little jealous at your rate of progress and adapting. You've done in 3 months what took me years/decades to accomplish mentally, physically, and emotionally.

You just graduated an accelerated life course. Congratulations! I am very happy for your journey thus far. If only more can be awakened like you.

Virge Wrote:It's tough trying to give advice Reaper.

Too many people start building up expectations of the other person and the direction things will take on.

I believe it's best to have no expectations and be spontaneous about it. The best way I describe dating someone you like a lot is that it's something like sitting down and using a Ouija board. Neither one of you really knows what message will be spelled out but it's only your hands that are moving the piece that does it. Steer clear of talking about "what comes next." Make it fun and try not to stick labels on it.

This is the way I plan to go about it. Because I felt we had a connection before we actually met, though texting, I decided to be honest with him about my journey. I told him all about the club. He was only the 2nd person I've told this to in person.

It was really cool. We were both really feeling it. He's actually a model and very handsome. I won't label it or overthink it. I'll just go with it and see where the road leads. More important then the destination, is the ride!

I kink of have a bit of a crush on him (I hate using the word crush, but it fits) and know the feeling is mutual.

Borg69 Wrote:I'm truly amazed and a little jealous at your rate of progress and adapting. You've done in 3 months what took me years/decades to accomplish mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Thanks a lot man. Had I made this transition in my early 20's I doubt it would be so smooth and stress free. My age and the ability to stay in the moment has been a huge plus in my ability to adapt to my changing life.

A skill that the Marine Corps was also helpful with.

I'm having a lot of fun!!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words as well. I can be brutally honest in here and always am. I'm happy and a bit surprised that all the comments were of a positive nature.

I don't hear enough about happy endings. Congratulations. I am happy for you that you have found satisfaction and are discovering who you are.

So glad that you have found a guy that you really connect with.....enjoy the fun and your time together!