Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifestyle Labels?
Ultimately I find them to be tiring.

There's a thousand of them with 2 thousand meanings for each label and people think you can completely understand a person on one label (maybe slight exaggeration) and that's really just not the case and in order to explain one label you often have to use another label that can also mean a thousand different things and people spend a lot of time knowing who they are but don't know what box to put themselves in so they go through an identity crisis and really, I just am what I am and like who I like and I really don't try to worry too much about what to call it because whatever label I tell you to use is going to mean something else to another person.

So I guess they wouldn't be so much trouble if we didn't try to use them to totally define a person and everyone understood that the meanings behind the label still don't make the world black and white.

I like labels I mean even our names is a label like my name Melody , I like the label lesbian pretty much fit it I'm only emotionally and sexually attracted to girls don't feel a thing for guys . It's not the only part of me but it's part of me Catmilk

I hate labels on food the most, why do we need those, lol

Love to just buy a canned good that is not labeled and just be suprised.

I like the label "out in left field" because it describes me a lot of times and it is easier than elaborating....

I have been saying for 30+ years that I only like men who are at least 40-60 or 60-40 male-female energy and my ideal mate is 49/51 or 51/49.....

It was fun explaining that to people over the years and watching their face. A lot of them thought I was weird....a lot of them understood what I meant surprisingly. I am weird.....but I am completely serious about what I said and what I wanted,,,

I mean every word of it. I know who I am and I know exactly who I am compatible with. I have no gray area when it comes to knowing who I am sexually compatible with. There is no label for my preferences...they are based on a person's soul and what you feel versus what you look like. A lot of people don't even believe we have a soul...OK with me....I don't need anyone else to believe the same things I do....

I love the part of me that is female. It is my best part. The female part of me is strong ...tough...a lot like Ripley in Aliens. The female part of me is protective and nurturing...

I hate labels. Of any kind. At my local grocery store, I took all the labels off all the shelves.
I have been asked not to come back.

I encourage labels that help people to embrace their identity, and I denounce labels that are designed to categorize people against their will into groups that only exist because their oppressors created them.

Labels are actually really hard to escape, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're all bad; we all have our own unique set of labels that make up our identity, and everyone should have the right to express their identity.