Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like someone with a disease
Amd I have liver pain on the left side of my abdomen Sad

what if i did have it and then got it again from another person. If I had one type and the other person had tther type, would his strain go in me and would i have two strains of hep c after me? Or would his strain already know that i (if i do) have a strain, just go away?

These are the risky behaviours (UK National Health Service advice)

Sharing drug-taking equipment

Currently, the greatest risk of infection in this country is through sharing equipment for injecting drugs. If you've ever shared equipment for injecting drugs, even if you only did it once or twice, or a long time ago, you could be at risk of hepatitis C.

Blood transfusions and blood products:
If you received a blood transfusion before September 1991 or blood products before 1986 in the UK, you may be at risk of infection. Today, all blood and blood products are screened for the virus.

Less common ways the virus is passed on:
From infected mother to baby, before or during birth
Through unprotected sex with someone who has the virus
By medical and dental treatment abroad, where unsterile equipment may have been used
By tattooing, ear or body piercing, acupuncture, electrolysis and semi-permanent make-up where unsterile equipment may have been used
By sharing razors or toothbrushes that may have been contaminated with blood from someone who is infected. Sharing drug-taking equipment.

You are probably worrying unnecessarily. It is quite common for someone to have genuine symptoms and the disease is not there at all but the worries will only go away if you see a doctor and have a blood test. If you are in the UK go to your local GUM clinic (yes the clap clinic and yes you CAN do it) and tell them the problem. They are very friendly, discreet and very private and will sort you out in no time. You will feel SO much better when you know the truth. If you should have hep C, treatment is very important. Gay guys get ill just like everyone else. Hep C is just another another disease (like the flu). There is no reason at all for you to feel ashamed or to worry on your own. If you're not well, you got to the doctor. He doesn't care how you got the disease (if you have one). His job is to diagnose and treat the problem. Do yourself some good and also be responsible towards other people who you might have sex with.

I would also suggest that you try to talk openly with the guy you fancy about this.This too can only do you good. A problem shared is a problem halved.

I can understand your worries and doubts, believe me, and, though I don't know you, I care about you enough to want you to get this thing right.

Thanks for the advice.
I asked to be tested at my last drs. appt and they did. It's been two days and i haven't heard back, so I think I'm ok because they said they'd call but I will know for sure next week.

The person I like is really nice and I see him twice a day at a night class I go to. I don't know what's wrong here.

Sometimes when I sit near him, I get that feeling that I like him and just want to have my arms around him. But sometimes I don't get that feeling and feel like I just want to touch him and really see if it's him I like.

When I'm away from him I think about him a lot. He doesn't know that I like him. There is just something about him that makes him so sweet and that's what I'm really attracted to. And just the things that he does.

I secretly get jealous if I hear him talk about someone else that he is seeing, but he said he really doesn't like that person. He's so nice to me but he's nice to a lot of people but I'm just into him and hope maybe he's into me but if not then I guess I'lll have to keep looking but there aren't many nice people around like him.

he's also cute and has a really nice bod, i just don't understand why i miss him when im away from bein with him. we have an age diff of 10 yrs

which i dont understand why he's callin me his age if im ten yrs older and he knows. ten yrs diff isnt really that close in age but maybe it is

i have to watch myself because i keep looking at him but dont want him to know that i am and i know he is gay bec he told me

i love getting text messages from him , hes so sweet but it could just be that he sees me as a friend but that s ok at lease we can do that

he's gone thorugh al ot of what ive experienced so it is like i understand him and can relate

i dont know why , but when he sends me a text message im scared to read it or reply back, i do but it takes time, is something wrong with me?

I think it's time to invite him for a drink after class and make your move. If he doesn't like you in that way, it's no big deal. But if he does like you, this could be the start of something big!