Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil Nas X says he's found 'the one' after accusations he's pretending to be gay
[Image: 4_Lil-Nas-X-main.jpg]
Lil Nas X says he's found 'the one' after accusations he's pretending to be gay

Lil Nas X admitted that his current relationship has made him feel more at ease in himself than ever before as he thinks he's found 'the one'

Lil Nas X has revealed that he’s found ‘the one’ after social media trolls accused him of pretending to be gay.

The 22-year-old music star believes that his latest boyfriend could be the person he spends the rest of his life with just months after revealing his sexuality.

Lifting the lid on his love story with the mysterious man, Lil Nas X admitted that his current relationship has made him feel more at ease in himself than ever before.

“I’ve had some good boyfriends and some bad ones,” he told Variety.

“A lot of them were emotionally unavailable or had a lot of insecurity and whatnot.

“I’ve found someone special now,” the Montero (Call Me By Your Name) singer added.

[Image: 2_Celebrities-Visit-SiriusXM-August-28-2019.jpg]
Lil Nas has said that he's found 'the one'

“I think this is the one. I can’t explain it — it’s just a feeling.”

It comes after the star furiously hit back at claims that he's pretending to be gay as a publicity stunt.

A Twitter user posed the question that the star was faking his sexuality just to hit the charts, but the Industry Baby singer immediately shut it down.

"What if Lil Nas X is pretending and acting all gay in his songs and music videos just for the numbers and charts?" they asked. "Show business."

[Image: 0_2021-iHeartRadio-Music-Awards-Show.jpg]
The singer remained tight-lipped on his new man

The musician swiftly responded: "No i just like d**k. nothing deep to it lol."

His song Montero (Call Me By Your Name) is currently number eight on the Billboard Hot 100.

Lil Nas received backlash for the music video - in which he pole danced his way to hell in order to give Satan a lap dance.

[Image: 1_2019-iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-Night-1-Show.jpg]
Trolls have accused the star of pretending to be gay

A while later, many complained about him kissing a man during one of his BET Awards performance.

Lil Nas responded to the backlash by coming back with an even wilder video for Industry Baby.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

He's simply a talented hottie!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Good for him!