Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lily Allen!! It's not me, its you
Well I saw her at Heaven when she preformed there the other week and she was top notch!

So I bought the album this week and LOVE IT

Highlights for me are:

The Fear (1st single)

Not Fair

Fuck you

Chinese

Back to the start

The other songs aint bad, its one of the few albums ive bought recently I dont skip though most of it to get the 3 or 4 good songs

Lol had it on preorder so got it downloading literally at midnight on the day it came out...

Effing love it from start to finish. A genius masterwork in bitchy pop.

Kudos to the Allenmeister SmileSmile

I got The Fear on EP Tongue3

Wow

I am not becoming a fun yet dont like lilly allen and the other one dont remember her name however they sound the same and are copying each other.... BUT i have to say she made a good job with that new cd and i can appreciate more the statements she is making.
I heard the Fuck you song not what i expected lol say fuck you you are evil and goodbye feels good! Laugh i also like "22" and Aint Gonna Happen. Fear is good too.

Not going to buy it but i wont change radio station when they play her cdWink Tongue3

spotysocks Wrote:Wow

I am not becoming a fun yet dont like lilly allen and the other one dont remember her name however they sound the same and are copying each other....

Kate Nash??

Yeah I like "The Fear" and her latest "Not Fair" but I'm not huge fan or anythin and I don't have her album.