Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen to a famous comedian make fun of me!
I'm a big fan of stand up. There are certain comics for whom I revere. Hero worship. It's absurd.

Bill Burr is one of those comics. He has a podcast called the Monday Morning podcast. Part of the time he devotes to reading emails his fans send and dispenses advice á la Ann Landers, but filthier.

So I sent in an email in a moment of delirium and stupidity, never thinking it would be chosen and read. Well, it was.

This was about four months ago and I haven't been able to listen to Burr since because of the embarrassment.

Would you like to hear it? http://billburr.com/podcast

It's the podcast released 12/24/2012. At about 54 minutes and 20 seconds. It's also on iTunes.

Why am I sharing this? I have no idea. It's really late, I can't sleep, I have a test I'm not ready for tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to being on campus surrounded by dBags, and this is the bizzare way I choose to release my stress.

Enjoy!

Hey, i started listening to it, cant seem to fast forward, do i have to wait 50 mins, for your bit lol

Good god no. I think you have to wait for the grey bar to fill up which should only take a minute or so.

I see why you like this guy.

My favorite guy is Dennis Miller.

Hmmmm, Ive been wanting to do my own online "channel"........maybe I should start with podcasts?

I remember you putting up a thread about this girl.

What ever happened to Miss Bipolarpyscho?

What happened to that girl you kissed on stage?

MisterTinkles Wrote:I remember you putting up a thread about this girl.

What ever happened to Miss Bipolarpyscho?

What happened to that girl you kissed on stage?

Damn. When you put it like that it almost sounds like I have an interesting life.

The letter I sent to Burr is almost verbatim what I originally wrote here (can't remember which one I did first).

Basically I worked up the nerve to tell her that I wasn't interested, which, contrary to how enthusiastic I sound in the letter, is absolutely true. I think I was really caught up with how much obvious affection she was showing me. I was flattered. Pursuing something with her would've not only dumb but mean too, because I never really had true feelings for her.

The good part is that when I thought I was letting her down gently, she told me that she already has a boyfriend and I must have been reading signs that weren't there (I don't know if I completely believe that). But I did meet her boyfriend recently and he's a really nice guy. We're still friends kinda and see each other every couple of weeks or so.

The girl I kissed on stage:

The play ended about two weeks ago and all in all, it went well. The kissing scene became easier each night (even though she was stoned and slightly drunk each performance (go community theatre!!!)). I said this on that other thread, but I'll say it again, it is kind of weird that my first kiss was fake and in front of a big group of people just staring at us (fuckin' pervs), but oh well. It was a good experience over all, and I never got an erection! Hooray for my self-respect!

Ah, man, i, just, sat, down, to, listen, to, the, whole, thing, waiting, to, get, to, your, bit, it, cut, out, after, 30 minutes,

Got, a, couple, of, laughs, though, that, thing with, the, apple, pie, cracked, me, up

I, wish, he, was, around, just, to, shout, my, last, words, at, the end, of, my, sentences SENTENCES